Week 5: Nebraska

Week 4: Wisconsin

Week 3: Baylor

Week 2: South Carolina

Week 1: Stanford

Week 12: TCU over Kansas

Week 12 pick: TCU :P

Ha ha! Hey StPaul, I'd like to propose a rule change. How about the following:

• Picking the same game in a given week is forbidden.
  • We alternate weeks picking first. To do this, the guy picking first gets all of Sunday to pick and the other guy can't pick until Monday. (That would be incentive for the guy picking first to get on with it. If he delays till Monday, the other guy can go ahead and make a pick.)
  • For this week we could coin flip to see who picks first. That is, who gets to keep TCU. I'll let you flip the coin if this sounds okay.

Or, if you'd prefer we could just let the first guy to post his pick get that pick for the week. But I guess then we'd need some time limit, like you can't post anything until Saturday is over (Central Time).

Or we could just do nothing and keep picking the same games. Which wouldn't be terrible, I guess. :lol:

Week 12: TCU over Kansas

Week 12 pick: TCU :P

Ha ha! Hey StPaul, I'd like to propose a rule change. How about the following:

• Picking the same game in a given week is forbidden.
  • We alternate weeks picking first. To do this, the guy picking first gets all of Sunday to pick and the other guy can't pick until Monday. (That would be incentive for the guy picking first to get on with it. If he delays till Monday, the other guy can go ahead and make a pick.)
  • For this week we could coin flip to see who picks first. That is, who gets to keep TCU. I'll let you flip the coin if this sounds okay.

Or, if you'd prefer we could just let the first guy to post his pick get that pick for the week. But I guess then we'd need some time limit, like you can't post anything until Saturday is over (Central Time).

Or we could just do nothing and keep picking the same games. Which wouldn't be terrible, I guess. :lol:

Let's just leave it. I guarantee you we will be picking different teams the following week.

Week 13: Florida over Eastern Kentucky

Week 12: TCU

Week 11: Ole Miss

Week 10: Oklahoma

Week 9: Marshall

Week 8: USC

Week 7: Florida State

Week 6: Georgia

Week 5: Nebraska

Week 4: Wisconsin

Week 3: Baylor

Week 2: South Carolina