Hurricanes trash talking Westerkamp, others on Instagram

Hoosker

Trash talking Westerkamp is cute.. Why dont you go trash talk Randy Gregory?

Why do 19 year olds do anything they do? Why was your kicker running his mouth?

Because your coach didnt recruit him... Seems like a reason to have a beef.

Not sure what Westerkamp did to your boys.

Not really, but I really don't care. I'm one who believes you keep your mouth shut, no matter what.

You might be cheering for the wrong team then.

• Fire 2

Trash talking Westerkamp is cute.. Why dont you go trash talk Randy Gregory?

Why do 19 year olds do anything they do? Why was your kicker running his mouth?

Because your coach didnt recruit him... Seems like a reason to have a beef.

Not sure what Westerkamp did to your boys.

Not really, but I really don't care. I'm one who believes you keep your mouth shut, no matter what.

You might be cheering for the wrong team then.

Because 2 guys said something on Instagram? I'm not condoning it, but, looking at the bright side, at least Miami is showing a pulse, and not rolling over and playing dead like the emotionless robots Golden is trying to turn them into....or Penn State. I'm sure it'll backfire, but, after watching Louisville embarrass them (and I'm not talking about on the scoreboard) 2 games in a row, I'm at the very least, glad to see they seem to care and aren't merely going through the motions. Again, not happy with how they're choosing to go about it, but most Miami fans have been complaining about how Golden has neutered the program.

Shutting em down will shut them up. Punch them in the mouth on the first series and watch their "renewed" spirit die. They, like us, appear to have more "mental"issues than physical ones. Our DB speed is solid enough to stay with their burners. Press coverage and they can't hit what's not there. Send the DL every play. No patty cake. Collapse the pocket and punish the QB. Get in his head early and often.

Like us against FAU, I think Miami is putting to much stock in their performance against Arky St. Same as us. Call me win you beat someone. This weekend is the "someone" for each of us.....................

• Fire 1

Are people really going to water over what a kicker says? :ohnoes

Are people really getting worked up over what was started by a 6th string true freshman DB who is likely to redshirt?

6th string? Damn talk about depth. So what is that the scout practice scout team?

I have no idea what "string" he is. He doesn't have one, because he's a true freshman not playing. That was my point. Yeah, he's probably on the scout team this year. No idea why he's running his mouth, but, he's the one who started this whole thing.

Are people really getting worked up over what was started by a 6th string true freshman DB who is likely to redshirt?

6th string? Damn talk about depth. So what is that the scout practice scout team?

I have no idea what "string" he is. He doesn't have one, because he's a true freshman not playing. That was my point. Yeah, he's probably on the scout team this year. No idea why he's running his mouth, but, he's the one who started this whole thing.

Sorry I missed your point. I was busy talking smack on Instagram.

At this point I barely care but I can't find what he originally said that sparked all this.

I don't think Miami (players or fans) is putting much, if any, stock into beating Arkansas State.

Didn't they (media) say the D was renewed or something? Talking about Kaaya having a break out game? Not knocking. Trust me, I thought we were tops until friggin McNeese St. We had our, "we are not there yet and can't over look anyone moment". Our OL even looked rough against Fresno (122nd run defense IIRC) Unsure if UM has had theirs yet.

At this point I barely care but I can't find what he originally said that sparked all this.

It was all deleted

Sorry I missed your point. I was busy talking smack on Instagram.

True, my bad. I got so into talking sh!t on IG I think I was calling you out.

JK

I'm just having fun with it. None of it will matter after Saturday night. Somebody will get their mouth shut.