Hurricanes trash talking Westerkamp, others on Instagram

Hoosker

1. Is your caps lock broken?

2. Yes, lock them up for prank calls. Is that a felony in Nebraska?

1. NO

2. I DOUBT IT. I JUST THINK IT'S WEIRD THAT YOU WOULD APPLAUD THEM FOR A CHILDISH PRANK AND THINK IT HAD SOME EFFECT ON THE GAMES

1. OK

2. Oklahoma players admitted later, Bozworth included, that they were basically defeated before they walked on the field, so yeah, I think that played a BIG part.

1. NO

2. I DOUBT IT. I JUST THINK IT'S WEIRD THAT YOU WOULD APPLAUD THEM FOR A CHILDISH PRANK AND THINK IT HAD SOME EFFECT ON THE GAMES

1. OK

2. Oklahoma players admitted later, Bozworth included, that they were basically defeated before they walked on the field, so yeah, I think that played a BIG part.

1. OK ;)

2. WELL IF A LITTLE PHONE CALL TOOK IT OUT OF THEM, THEN MAYBE THEY WEREN'T AS GOOD AS EVERYONE THOUGHT!

(BY THE WAY, I'M [MOSTLY] JUST FLIPPIN YOU SH*T. IF PRANK PHONE CALLS WON GAMES, I'D NEVER GET OFF THE PHONE AND WE WOULD HAVE 40 TITLES BY NOW)

• Fire 3

1. NO

1. OK

1. OK ;)

2. WELL IF A LITTLE PHONE CALL TOOK IT OUT OF THEM, THEN MAYBE THEY WEREN'T AS GOOD AS EVERYONE THOUGHT!

(BY THE WAY, I'M [MOSTLY] JUST FLIPPIN YOU SH*T. IF PRANK PHONE CALLS WON GAMES, I'D NEVER GET OFF THE PHONE AND WE WOULD HAVE 40 TITLES BY NOW)

When I read this to myself I yell inside.

1. NO

1. OK

1. OK ;)

When I read this to myself I yell inside.

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCE, BUT YOU SHOULD! IT'S FRIDAY AND WE GOT A GAME TOMORROW!!