Posting of videos

StPaulHusker

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but some of the sub forums that have videos posted are excessively long to get to. I was wondering if maybe there is a way to time limit how long a video stays on the board after it gets posted.

I was in the "What are you listening to" thread and it's 37 pages long and takes forever to open. I doubt too many people go back to the start and look at much of what was posted.

Maybe just remove the videos that are over a year old? I suppose this falls in line a little with the reasonable signatures thread, too.

Does it load the whole thread's worth of videos when you click on it? Or just that page?

It's slow to open even one page with a dozen or more videos posted, so I know what you're getting at.

A solution would be to put the actual video in Spoiler Tags when you post it, so you have to click the button to see the video.

Does it load the whole thread's worth of videos when you click on it? Or just that page?

It's slow to open even one page with a dozen or more videos posted, so I know what you're getting at.

A solution would be to put the actual video in Spoiler Tags when you post it, so you have to click the button to see the video.

I would assume it was just the page since I always just click on the folder icon to go to the last unread post. I just assumed it was because there was so much content overall that it bogged down.

I'll try the spoiler tag next time I post. Thanks

• 2 months later...

This used to happen to me until I tried a new computer (I thought it might be a HD space problem...Seems like after any of my old computer's HD neared 80% full, I had trouble loading that thread.

I wish there was a way to play all of the songs/videos without having to click each one..In a random order so we could listen to something more better than the radio at work or in the car..for free