I'm not even mad...

God dang, did anyone else see how close Moore actually was to making that catch? One handed he reaches out and snags it, almost pulls it in but it jars loose as he hit the ground.

Damn that was fun to watch. So close!

When the final seconds ticked off, the camera panned to Moore sitting on the bench with his down. You could tell he was upset with himself. He knew that was the winning catch. But hats to the kid for the effort he put out on that catch. Hell of a try with two MSU defenders and another Huskers receiver in the immediate area.

OMG! I've never felt so good after a LOSS! I think these NU players have got more guts than glory! NICE!!! Some inevitable mistakes aside (communication and would somebody get Cotton a STOOL to sit on for godsakes!) this was an awesome game to watch! I think this team is friggin' cool as hell! This felt like a complete game.

GO BIG RED!

Seen Cotton live as he just fell backwards :rollin

Down 17-0 after a lifeless first half, did anyone see the completely professional presser Bo gave at halftime?See, you can be a coach focused on your team and still not embarrass the university you represent when things aren't going well.For me, that's a huge step in the right direction. Well done, Bo.

That is quite literally asking for the bare minimum.

• Fire 3

Down 17-0 after a lifeless first half, did anyone see the completely professional presser Bo gave at halftime?See, you can be a coach focused on your team and still not embarrass the university you represent when things aren't going well.For me, that's a huge step in the right direction. Well done, Bo.

This is a top 10 Spartan team Polo. NEB almost won the game in the end. Literally clawed back after no hope at times. This team is different. Let the season play out, my man.
  • Fire 2

This is a top 10 Spartan team Polo. NEB almost won the game in the end. Literally clawed back after no hope at times. This team is different. Let the season play out, my man.

I like you man, a lot, but that statement is mediocrity talking.

I like you man, a lot, but that statement is mediocrity talking.

Hey this isn't a moral victory at the least....

However, this team has the talent and leadership. The rest of the season is in the coaches hands. We'll see if it's the same Ole BS. We all want to see this team do well. I know you do as well Polo, more than many on this board.

Down 17-0 after a lifeless first half, did anyone see the completely professional presser Bo gave at halftime? See, you can be a coach focused on your team and still not embarrass the university you represent when things aren't going well.For me, that's a huge step in the right direction. Well done, Bo.

No. It's me having taken Bo to task frequently on this in the past, and acknowledging when he's done a complete turnaround.

Down 17-0 after a lifeless first half, did anyone see the completely professional presser Bo gave at halftime? See, you can be a coach focused on your team and still not embarrass the university you represent when things aren't going well.For me, that's a huge step in the right direction. Well done, Bo.

No. It's me having taken Bo to task frequently on this in the past, and acknowledging when he's done a complete turnaround.

And it's something that every other coach can do. Especially at Bo's pay grade.