Post game player quotes

knapplc

Sirs, if that is the case and I think it will be I do believe we will be b10 champs. And yes that is after a loss.

Hard to beat a team twice in a season.

Wisconsin did it to us in our first year in the Big Ten.

I like the upbeat attitude. This team wants another shot, and I believe they will get it.

I do not think that is correct.

Sirs, if that is the case and I think it will be I do believe we will be b10 champs. And yes that is after a loss.

I like the upbeat attitude. This team wants another shot, and I believe they will get it.

No, they didn't...?

No, they didn't...?

No they didn't. We've only played Wisconsin twice in one season during the 2012 season. We won the regular season meeting, Wiscy throttled us in the B1G championship

Shut then hell up about Stanton. He's third string for a reason. TA is the starter for a reason.

I'm hoping and praying we get a chance to wreck that teams season in Indy. I think with a better gameplan, better adjustment, and a non horsecrap OL, we can beat them.

I really, really want the chance. Just as bad or,worse as I wanted this win tonight.

Just can't let it go, can you? I just don't understand how some people manage to get their panties so twisted over someone else's rightful opinion. :thumbs

Who the hell mentioned Stanton on this Thread?

No, they didn't...?

Redacted, my memory isn't what it used to be.

Shut then hell up about Stanton. He's third string for a reason. TA is the starter for a reason.

I'm hoping and praying we get a chance to wreck that teams season in Indy. I think with a better gameplan, better adjustment, and a non horsecrap OL, we can beat them.

I really, really want the chance. Just as bad or,worse as I wanted this win tonight.

Just can't let it go, can you? I just don't understand how some people manage to get their panties so twisted over someone else's rightful opinion. :thumbs

Who the hell mentioned Stanton on this Thread?

Oh yeah, I did