I am offering a pitcher of Kool-Aid available from now until 6:30pm tomorrow

tom12983

If I offended anyone with my stance on this thread, plz remember it was the Kool-aid talking and I can't be held liable for any of outbursts for the next 24 hours.

I like your style. Best game I've seen them deliver in a while, including Miami this year. Taint easy to saunter into Evanston and dominate.

Actually history tells us it's been quite easy.

Actually,

History tells us that since we have joined the Big Ten, Northwestern has been beaten at home by 3 scores or more 3 times.

Once in 2011 by #9 Sugar Bowl champ Michigan

Once in 2013 by #3 Rose Bowl champ Michigan State

Once in 2014 by us

Broaden your history, kimosabe.

If I offended anyone with my stance on this thread, plz remember it was the Kool-aid talking and I can't be held liable for any of outbursts for the next 24 hours.

I like your style. Best game I've seen them deliver in a while, including Miami this year. Taint easy to saunter into Evanston and dominate.

Actually,

History tells us that since we have joined the Big Ten, Northwestern has been beaten at home by 3 scores or more 3 times.

Once in 2014 by us

If you broaden history too far polo we would be relevant. Can't have that, now, can we?

Actually,

Once in 2014 by us

If you broaden history too far polo we would be relevant. Can't have that, now, can we?

Nebraska is probably going to be relevant forever. Even if the wheels fell off the story would be us having our wheels fall off, a la Michigan.

My point to LOMS that in 2011 and 2013, they had Kain Colter and other weapons that they don't have now. And that they're closer to the "old" NW than those teams. Much like Fresno this year.