ON the Hunt for a Jersey!!!!

Ok I am on the hunt for a Husker Jersey. BUT I am picky. I don't really care for the jerseys that the numbers and stuff isn't sewn on. And I really hate the huge sleeves on them. Would love to find one like the game worn type but I don't see that happening unless its 600 bux. Where do you guys get yours and the best spots to order online?

Thanks

How good are you at tattoos

I do some mean spit and stick tattoos. Just send them my way for their free tattoos and you can get your jersey.

I do believe spitting in a different form could get you a jersey........ But this isnt the shed...

I got a jersey at Scheels last year.. sewn on #.. sleeves are same length as normal shirt for the most part.. fits well.

I suggest either scheels or the Nebraska bookstore.

Ok I am on the hunt for a Husker Jersey. BUT I am picky. I don't really care for the jerseys that the numbers and stuff isn't sewn on. And I really hate the huge sleeves on them. Would love to find one like the game worn type but I don't see that happening unless its 600 bux. Where do you guys get yours and the best spots to order online?

Thanks

If you do a little searching on ebay you can find game worn jerseys for about half that... sometimes less. Only problem is they are cut super long and are probably huge for most people to wear.

Thanks

If you do a little searching on ebay you can find game worn jerseys for about half that... sometimes less. Only problem is they are cut super long and are probably huge for most people to wear.

Ill check ebay out.