cs-m4a.jpg

Had one of these yesterday. They're affectionately termed CI "mistakes." Churchill size, 7.0" x 50 ring. I think they started out as a mistake--that is, a batch of Churchills that just didn't turn out quite right. They sold so well as seconds that CI started manufacturing them. You can get a bundle of 20 for about $40. They taste pretty good, but are constructed so loosely that some of them will get a little mushy at the head end during the hour+ that it takes to burn one. They're okay, nothing great. But I don't think I'll buy another bundle. Just too many other good sticks out there to waste time with these things.

• 3 weeks later...

cs-3kb.jpg

About halfway thru a Cu-Avana Maduro Robusto (5" x 50 ring). Very well made cigar, but just decent taste. Had them in the humidor for a couple years now, and they're about the same as when I first got them. They just haven't improved much with a little age on them. Feels like they got a nice dose of nicotine though. :lol:

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

fuego.jpg

Enjoyed a Jesus Fuego Corojo Oscuro a couple days back, 5.5" x 50 ring. Very well constructed, tasty cigar. The only ding I have against this stick is it didn't tasted well down towards the end. Still, these are among my favorites. The first 85% of the burn ranks right up there with the best I've had.

5-vegas-gold-robusto.jpg

About halfway through a 5 Vegas Gold, 5.5" 50 ring. I've always sort though these were inferior cigars (even though I have about a dozen in the humidor). But this one isn't half bad. A fairly decent, mild taste. Mediocre construction though. The end is getting sort of mushy, although it's not really falling apart like some. That said, the best two features of 5 Vegas might be the catchy name (sinko-vegas) and cool label. :lol:

Edit: Had another one of these this morning at work (5/8/2015). I think I'm going to upgrade my opinion. They're actually quite good! This is a cigar that fared quite well in the humidor during the year or so I've had them vaulted. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

cb-isa6058-b.jpg

I dunno if anyone is interested in putting a few more sticks in their humidor. If so, this is a pretty good deal. Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro, 6.0"x58 ring. Regularly at $180 for 25 sticks. On sale for $50. A steal at $2 per cigar.

G38cvhTw-full.jpg

I enjoyed one of these last night with a buddy. A Montecristo Double Edmundo, 6.25" x 50 ring. From that little communist Island in the Caribean. Real nice cigar! These were ranked the #15 cigar of 2014. Probly should've been a few spots higher. :thumbs:

C1-5UB5754-Perfecto.jpg

Enjoying a 5 Vegas Relic Perfecto, 5.7" x 54 ring. A decent cigar. I'd definitely buy more. Gotta say, I like the old timey shape. Makes me feel like the Monopoly guy. Think I'll put on my monocle while I listen to the rest of the Cards game. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Perdomo%20Habano%20Mad%20-%202.jpg

Having a Perdomo Habano Maduro, 5" x 52 ring, right now. These sticks got a lot of hype a couple years ago. Sure, they're fine. But there are less expensive cigars out there that are better. (This is a repeat post. First post in this thread was a Perdomo Habano Maduro.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cs-au5.jpg

Augusto Reyes Nativo, Corona size 5.5" x 44 ring. I've had these in the humidor for about two years now. Broke out the first one this morning. Very nice!

I see the larger size Augusto Reyes Blue Royal Series (shown in pic above) is on sale now at CigarsInternational for $40 per brick. That's a helluva good buy. It's about 70% off what you'd pay at a brick and mortar cigar shop. LINK :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

torano_vault_1.jpg

Torano Vault A-008, 5.0"x52 ring Robusto size. Enjoying one right now. A very good looking, well made cigar. Nice and tight, but not hard to draw. A slightly bitter taste, not bad but not the smoothest stick I've had lately. All in all, a decent cigar but not great. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

oliva-o-001-625p.jpg

Oliva Serie O, 5.5", 46 ring. Like most Olivia sticks. Not great, not bad. Just okay.

Burned another of these Oliva Serie O this morning. They're better than I remembered. Either that, or they fared well in the humidor. I think the one I smoked this morning was the last one I had.

• 2 months later...

rocky_patel_edge_candela_1.jpg

Having a cup of coffee and a Rocky Patel Edge right now. 5.0" x 48 ring (Torpedo). I got these a couple years back, at the same time as I got the Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra a couple posts above. This one is a bit milder than the Sumatra. Very good cigar though.

• 4 weeks later...