AlecBradleyFamilyBlendVR1.jpg?width=500

Alex Bradley Family Blend. About 6.5" x 50 ring. A real long cigar, with very tasting leaf. Surprisingly, it's not a very well constructed cigar. The wrapper at the head end came loose before I even had it lit. It's basically falling apart as I'm smoking it right now. And it's burning somewhat unevenly too. This surprises me since Alec Bradleys are known to be one of the highest quality cigars available. Go figure.

Was enjoying a little cigar earlier lol. Black & Mild Wine wooden tip.

This weekend I ordered an MM Corn Cob straight pipe. Wanted the briar. But before this experimental hobby turns me into a big time enthusiast, I went with something cheap. Also picked up these pipe tobaccos to try out.

Molto Dolce (Sutliff private stock)

Dunhill Early Morning

Dunhill Royal Yacht

University Flake

Peter Skokkebye 47 Dansk Black

Orlik Golden Slice

GH Kendall Kentucky

In honor of the great John Candy, I have been searching for a similar cigar he was smoking in Uncle Buck. Don't know what it was. Maybe a thin panatela?

I have also been searching around for some 15-20 minute cigars too. If you have any recommendations, let me know

• Fire 1

cs-tya.jpg

I've had a couple of these Tierra del Sol (Torpedo 6.1"x54 ring) by Perdomo this past week. (Yeah, that's right. My Lent sacrifice is shot to hell. LOL) These might be the best cigars I've had. In recent history, anyway. They're not terribly expensive. You can get a bundle of 20 for $70 + shipping from www.cigarsinternational.com

CigarsGolf.jpg

Great chart of various cigar sizes, shapes and wrapper types. Here's the site: LINK

Wow...never seen/heard of the "Culebra" before...looks like an interesting smoke.

Yeah. I'd never heard of it before seeing that chart. Pretty freaky, if you ask me. I just don't think it would make for a very good cigar.

Of all those shapes and sizes, I'd say the double toro (6.1" x 50 ring) suits me about the best.

CigarsGolf.jpg

Great chart of various cigar sizes, shapes and wrapper types. Here's the site: LINK

Wow...never seen/heard of the "Culebra" before...looks like an interesting smoke.

Yeah. I'd never heard of it before seeing that chart. Pretty freaky, if you ask me. I just don't think it would make for a very good cigar.

Of all those shapes and sizes, I'd say the double toro (6.1" x 50 ring) suits me about the best.

Double Toro is a great smoke...I find lately that I order the robusto sizes more than anything. I rarely get more than an hour to myself to smoke, and that fits in perfectly with the time slot!

Enjoying a stick from that little Communist Caribbean island nation this morning. Or so I'm told. It was gifted to me from a buddy who heads down to the Caymans once in a while. Smallish size, 5" x 40 ring. These are great sticks. But really not any better than some of the blends out of Nicaragua.

Gonna pick some up for the spring game...just not sure which Swisher Sweet I will be getting just yet.

Some loser in your party likes the plastic-tipped ones. Not going to name names, but he currently resides in KC and hates to be in Lincoln before 3 PM.

The little cigars are always fun, until you have more than one and you realized you made the worst mistake of your life.

Gonna pick some up for the spring game...just not sure which Swisher Sweet I will be getting just yet.

Some loser in your party likes the plastic-tipped ones. Not going to name names, but he currently resides in KC and hates to be in Lincoln before 3 PM.

The little cigars are always fun, until you have more than one and you realized you made the worst mistake of your life.

Uggg! He is the worst!

I also like cloves

Swisher Sweets? Really? Are you going to pick up some Boone's Farm to go with those? :lol:

Swisher Sweets? Really? Are you going to pick up some Boone's Farm to go with those? :lol:

I was thinking Mad Dog 20/20 instead...I like to class things up!

Ha ha! I should pick up a bottle of MD 20/20. I tried some a long time ago. Used to work in a liquor store, and I could get things at a discount from the owner. A homeless guy came in one day and bought a bottle of MD 20/20, then asked me directions to the nearest park. (Apparently he was new in town.) Anyway, I was curious so I bought a bottle for myself to try. It wasn't terrible. By my standards, anyway. :lol: