OSU??

C N Red

they had a young offensive line and had just lost there star qb I imagine that set them back a tad, but it appears all that talent and coaching is starting to get there act together, don't tell me you can't see that and had to turn to a freshman who looked anything but a freshman to right the ship

They've stomped a lot of cupcakes and played out of their minds against MSU. I think most people probably had them losing in East Landing, but that's why you play the games. How about we see the rest of the season before we waive the white flag against this Buckeyes squad.

OSU played out of their minds? I don't think so. Ohio State is a pretty good football team. I've thought all season MSU was overrated. MSU just got exposed for what they are. Whether one wants to admit it or not, Urban has assembled a lot of talent at OSU. Sure, they lost against VaTech. However, they were breaking in a new QB which no one thought would even play much this year until Miller's injury. OSU has been getting better and better as the season unfolds. I can't really say the same about MSU. I can't really say we've even gotten better as the season has unfolded. Thus far, it appears we might have peaked around the Miami game. I hope this isn't the case, or we're in for a rude awakening this weekend against Wisconsin.

OSU hasn't really played a team with a pulse except for MSU. They didn't look good against PSU just a few weeks ago, and as you mentioned they lost to VT at home. Let's not crown anyone yet.

I was hoping MSU would win as a rematch might have played in our favor. OSU has a mobile QB- something Bo's Ds have had problems with. I don't like how we match up as well. Yes on any given Saturday ... I hope that Saturday looks favorably on us if we make it to the CCG

We have a mobile quarterback.

Maybe they come out in the CCG and have a game like we did against MSU. Our D is looking pretty beastly right now.

Never, ever know. I just hope we make it.

Assuming tOSU wins out, they will be a stiff test, but not one we can't overcome.

Question is, will tOSU still be ranked high enough to help us jump up to the playoff? There's a very real chance that Minnesota could upend them next week...

Minnesota has zero chance of beating tOSU.

Assuming tOSU wins out, they will be a stiff test, but not one we can't overcome.

Question is, will tOSU still be ranked high enough to help us jump up to the playoff? There's a very real chance that Minnesota could upend them next week...

Minnesota has zero chance of beating tOSU.
It's college football, man. There's ALWAYS a chance. They've got home field...

Minnesota hasn't beaten OSU in Minneapolis since 1981 and have only beaten OSU 3 times in the past 50 years(66,81 and 00)

And they've had better teams than this one.