Roll Call for Madison

Whiskey Jack's? Are you a 19 year old girl who wants to get wasted on rail rum and cokes?

Go up to the Capitol Square an go somewhere decent likeThe Old Fashioned or The Great Dane.

If you must go to the college bars, at least go to the Kollege Klub or State Street Brats, I guess.

Oh, I'm sorry. I've been to Madison once and I recall going to one bar that was full of my fellow Nebraksa fans. How stupid of me. Please, berate my choice of bars in a town I barely know anything about.

Gentlemen start your engines. Let the games begin!

Whiskey Jack's? Are you a 19 year old girl who wants to get wasted on rail rum and cokes?

Go up to the Capitol Square an go somewhere decent likeThe Old Fashioned or The Great Dane.

If you must go to the college bars, at least go to the Kollege Klub or State Street Brats, I guess.

Is it legal to do rail coke in your lib state?

No.

You'll have to smuggle in your own sh**ty $7 handles of Ron Diaz from Lincoln and drink it with some Sams Club Cola in the back of your 1997 pickup truck in a random parking lot if you want to do that. Then again... that's the typical Lincoln or Iowa City tailgating experience, so it shouldn't be anything new for you people. :rolleyes:

Is it legal to rail coke in your lib state?

I want to party with this guy.

No.

You'll have to smuggle in your own sh**ty $7 handles of Ron Diaz from Lincoln and drink it with some Sams Club Cola in the back of your 1997 pickup truck in a random parking lot if you want to do that. Then again... that's the typical Lincoln or Iowa City tailgating experience, so it shouldn't be anything new for you people. :rolleyes:

Dah! I've heard of snorting it, smoking it, and even shooting it, but never knew anyone that drank it. You Wishky guys well try anything. Guess that's why it's known as the Berkley of the Midwest:) Party on, my friend. Party on til you don't have any recollection. It will be easier on you tomorrow.

He didn't get it Huskerfan. Too many dead brain cells.

I think Wisconsin33 is Ryan Braun. "Not only didn't I do it, but I'm suing you for accusing me." WRONG! Sit out half a season and think about it. BUSTED! You still friends with Aaron Rogers Wishky? I heard he wasn't real happy with you for making him look like a fool. Remember the 12 steps. Work on one at a time.

I live an hour south of Madison. I go there frequently.

I highly recommend OSS. This is where you get deep fried cheese curds the way they are served at Cheese Days in Monroe.

910 Regent St is their address.

There are lots of decent places in Madison to eat. State St. has a few. And the Capitol area is good as long as the whining protestors aren't in your way.

New Glarus Brewery has some of the best beer you'll ever drink. Spotted Cow is nectar of the Gods and you can't get it outside of Wisconsin.

If you head south to Monroe, there are cheese stores all over the place, and Baumgartner's. Baummies is known for their cheese sandwiches. Specifically, limburger and onion. I eat there once a month.

The Minhas Brewery brought back Rhinelander beer. If anybody is old enough to remember that, it was pretty decent.

I wish I could be at the game with you folks but I gotta work. Somebody else will have to moon the cameras for me.