Routes to the B1G West Title: 15 if we beat Wisconsin, 2 if we don't

I want to give the kids all the credit for fighting back, but it could very easily be said we were let back in the game after the other team thought it was over.

I'm sick of this crap right here.

I'm gonna be the first to openly agree how piss-poor we played the first three quarters of that game. But I also think it's majorly unfair that we've complained ALOT during Bo's tenure about things like not finishing games, playing down to opponents, lacking killer instinct, et. al., but god forbid we hold the opponents to the same standard!!

Good teams finish games. Period. I don't want to hear about MSU letting us back into that game. We continued trying to win in the fourth, they did not. That's poor coaching and poor play on their part, and excellent fight and play by our Huskers. Let's not chalk that up simply to MSU laying down.

This is the true bottom-line. We didn't finish that game.

I want to give the kids all the credit for fighting back, but it could very easily be said we were let back in the game after the other team thought it was over.

I'm gonna be the first to openly agree how piss-poor we played the first three quarters of that game. But I also think it's majorly unfair that we've complained ALOT during Bo's tenure about things like not finishing games, playing down to opponents, lacking killer instinct, et. al., but god forbid we hold the opponents to the same standard!!

Good teams finish games. Period. I don't want to hear about MSU letting us back into that game. We continued trying to win in the fourth, they did not. That's poor coaching and poor play on their part, and excellent fight and play by our Huskers. Let's not chalk that up simply to MSU laying down.

Wrong. We started it well but failed to capitalize on any opportunities and then played like complete ass for 3 quarters and finished the game very well except for one catch...

Let's not move the goalposts here guys. I was arguing that our guys hung around and never gave up and found a way to be a catch away from winning that game.

No, Ira, they didn't win. That sucks. I'm still shocked we clawed that close with no KB, no Davie, and the utter owning of our offense by Sparty's D for 3 quarters.

Yes, skersfan, we lost. It sucks we weren't ready to go until well after halftime. I was only giving credit to our team for sticking around and fighting til the end instead of writing it off as Sparty's letdown.

If you want to talk about the team coming out flat and whether it's a trend, that's another conversation.

If we can't beat Wisconsin, then I don't want to go to the championship game. A loss to Wisconsin would almost mean a certain BLOW out loss against Ohio State. Raise your hand if you would like the Huskers to lose to Wisky, back into the conference title game and lose WISKY 2012 style to Ohio State.

If we can't beat Wisconsin, then I don't want to go to the championship game. A loss to Wisconsin would almost mean a certain BLOW out loss against Ohio State. Raise your hand if you would like the Huskers to lose to Wisky, back into the conference title game and lose WISKY 2012 style to Ohio State.

If Ohio St's gonna do that to us, theyre gonna do that to us. Whether we squeek by Wiscy, blowout Wiscy, or just blow our wad at Wiscy, makes no difference whatsoever.

• Fire 1

Wrong. We started it well but failed to capitalize on any opportunities and then played like complete ass for 3 quarters and finished the game very well except for one catch...

If anybody is going to ease up or take their foot off the gas, it sure aint mark dantonio!!

Anybody knows when your up by 3+ scores going into the 4th quarter, you need to run out the clock.. which means you have to be able to run the ball..

MSU didn't take any starters out, they simply couldn't run the clock.. because even after having the Husker defense on the field for the better part of three quarters.. MSU still couldn't establish the run in the 4th quarter..at all!! 3 and out after 3 and out and eventually a good team is going to get back into the game! It was no accident, our defense made that last quarter seem like an eternity!!

• Fire 1