GT: NKU at #21 Nebraska - 1PM - BTN Plus

Huskers win 80-61. They'll be back in action on Tuesday against Central Arkansas at 7pm.

Central Arkansas is the state of Nebraska's punching bag to start the season. Creighton won 101-77 and UNO won 100-75 this weekend.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm going to guess that this upcoming game might be just the kind that will be good for everyone.

I was streaming the game audio on my way home from Chicago. It didn't sound like that bad of a performance for the first official game. It seemed like everyone was contributing in one way or another. Walter was having a rough scoring day, but he appeared to be helping out in other ways. Are there any thoughts by those who saw it?

Rivers is playing with a lot of confidence; Walter is struggling; Shields may be our most complete player (didn't miss a field goal or free throw); Petteway is the same with even longer range on his jumper; and it looked like the entire team was trying hard to get Webster some looks to boost his confidence.

Walter had A rough game shooting and it was 1 game!

Don't misinterpret my statement. I was replying to the poster who asked thoughts of those in attendance. And for that one game he was asking about, .....Walter did struggle. (arguably you could mention that he struggled in the exhibition game as well).

No way was I throwing him under the bus.

Just stating the facts about last night.

I was streaming the game audio on my way home from Chicago. It didn't sound like that bad of a performance for the first official game. It seemed like everyone was contributing in one way or another. Walter was having a rough scoring day, but he appeared to be helping out in other ways. Are there any thoughts by those who saw it?

Rivers is playing with a lot of confidence; Walter is struggling; Shields may be our most complete player (didn't miss a field goal or free throw); Petteway is the same with even longer range on his jumper; and it looked like the entire team was trying hard to get Webster some looks to boost his confidence.

Don't misinterpret my statement. I was replying to the poster who asked thoughts of those in attendance. And for that one game he was asking about, .....Walter did struggle. (arguably you could mention that he struggled in the exhibition game as well).

He looked very good at the tip off, making 12 or 13 in a row in the 3 pt. contest. I think we have several players who could step up any game to help Petteway & Shields. Sorry, I am still in morning after Sat.

He looked very good at the tip off, making 12 or 13 in a row in the 3 pt. contest. I think we have several players who could step up any game to help Petteway & Shields. Sorry, I am still in morning after Sat.

There is no better time for roundball season to begin than right after Saturday, honestly. I'm going all in on Nebrasketball and finding my happy place.

Walt will be fine. He had a nasty step back 3 and his other shots were almost down but somehow came out. He will be one of our best 3 point shooters along with Terran. This team could be scary good this year

I agree Walt will be fine.

I also believe the stat line at the end of the year will show Shavon having the best 3 point percentage. He has really stepped up.