Not to beat a dead horse... but we're in trouble

Wisconsin v. Ohio St. should be a good game really. Hell even Minnesota rematch with Ohio St. could be interesting. A lot better than the sh#t show dumps we take on the big stage. Tired of watching it.

Wisconsin has also largely sucked on a big stage. Rose Bowl lossess to TCU and Oregon. Losing last year to South Carolina. Close losses, the Badgers were competitive, and with a little luck each could have gone the other way; but other than some quality wins within the B1G, the Badgers haven't had a quality OOC win for many years.

In the B1G we've beaten MSU/(you guys)/OSU, even when underdogs sometimes. But out of conference? Not so good.

Edit: also, you should consider the possibility that Melvin Gordon is some sort of biblical punishment for past sins you guys have committed in Husker-land. I'm not a praying or a religious person, but you gotta wonder....

Double-edit: the awesome new hoops facility in Lincoln combined with the dramatic improvement of your basketball program suggests there's some competent people in your athletic department. What to do about Pelini is a conumdrum, but hastiness can lead from frying pan to the fire kind of results. Just ask the folks in Ann Arbor (or South Bend, for that matter).

Wisconsin v. Ohio St. should be a good game really. Hell even Minnesota rematch with Ohio St. could be interesting. A lot better than the sh#t show dumps we take on the big stage. Tired of watching it.

Wisconsin has also largely sucked on a big stage. Rose Bowl lossess to TCU and Oregon. Losing last year to South Carolina. Close losses, the Badgers were competitive, and with a little luck each could have gone the other way; but other than some quality wins within the B1G, the Badgers haven't had a quality OOC win for many years.

In the B1G we've beaten MSU/(you guys)/OSU, even when underdogs sometimes. But out of conference? Not so good.

Edit: also, you should consider the possibility that Melvin Gordon is some sort of biblical punishment for past sins you guys have committed in Husker-land. I'm not a praying or a religious person, but you gotta wonder....

Well you have recent Big Ten Championship thanks to us. We may have just given you a Heisman trophy winner and just the spark you needed to go into that big game with an edge. We'll see, either way you can thank us later.

I'm not diminishing Gordon and Wisconsins offensive lines accomplishment. I mean, it's not like we laid down for them. I'm gonna go throw up now.

Lol. This team is in trouble. We probably finish 10-2 but we are in trouble. Idiots.

Go back and look at Callahan's schedule in 2007. I was not and am not a Callifan, but I strongly doubt this "10-2" team would have done any better against that schedule. If we were in the other division, the outcome would be much worse than it is this year; if we were in the Big XII still, we sure wouldn't finish this season with 2 losses.

Just like the new selection committee, you should look at the quality of the wins and losses, not just the numbers. I mean, we could go independent and try to schedule as many lower division teams as we could, maybe a couple from the bottom of Conference USA, and win out! Undefeated! Then squawk and squawk about how we were screwed! Everyone is out to get us! We beat everyone on our pathetic schedule and don't get a shot at the NC? No fair!

As much as I dislike the SEC hype, we look leagues worse than any two loss team in that conference. Many of the 3 loss teams and even LSU with 4 would be nearly insurmountable. Fine, okay, 2 losses in the worst division in the power 5. Yay.

Have you seen the ACC Coastal? The leader of the SEC East lost at home to the worst team in the B1G. The top teams in the B1G would do just fine in any other conference, the gap is way overblown. I'd love to see Arky, Kentucky, Vandy, Tenn, Texas A&M or Florida come play in Minneapolis or Madison in the snow and see how great they look.

So you don't want them to come to Lincoln??????????????? That is just sad.

T_O_B

That's a pretty cool visual depiction of the possibilities for the West winner.

But Nebraska gave zero indication last night they will be contending. Even if by some magic or miracle we would win the West, we would get BLASTED in the CCG versus whichever East teams makes it.

At this point, it's better for the Huskers to hope for a couple wins these next two weeks, or at least no more blowout losses, and then hope for an easy "name" bowl opponent so that everyone can feel good about a hollow bowl victory.

and so Bo can stay and f#*k the pooch again next year.

Did you watch the Minny vs tOSU game? The score was no where near what it should have been!

Yea, I watched it. What should the score have been?

That's a pretty cool visual depiction of the possibilities for the West winner.

But Nebraska gave zero indication last night they will be contending. Even if by some magic or miracle we would win the West, we would get BLASTED in the CCG versus whichever East teams makes it.

At this point, it's better for the Huskers to hope for a couple wins these next two weeks, or at least no more blowout losses, and then hope for an easy "name" bowl opponent so that everyone can feel good about a hollow bowl victory.

and so Bo can stay and f#*k the pooch again next year.

Next year we'll lose to Miami OOC, in addition to losing to any decent teams in conference (Wisky and MSU at least), and then another loss (NW, Iowa, or Minny?) just for good measure. Also, probably have to throw in an historic defensive collapse or two along the way- probably set some type of record or whatever.

Did you watch the Minny vs tOSU game? The score was no where near what it should have been!

Yea, I watched it. What should the score have been?

tOSU left at least 21 points out there...not taking anything away from the goofs...been to 3 games this year. Would be nice to win big this weekend.