OWH's Shatel asks...

Couple times during the minn game. Minn players made some really dumb mistakes. Instead of yelling Jerry Kill puts his arm them and coaches them up. Never saw him yell or berate his players on the sidelines.

"Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons, and they will follow you into the deepest valley."

-Sun Tzu

Not any more embarrassing than the last 3-4 seasons. It's more or less the same script. It's a little odd how some are worked up about it now when 9-4 was considered pretty good before.

I can't speak for others, but I feel 9-4 or 10-4 wasn't bad in the Big 12 or with our original B1G schedule. It is unacceptable with this schedule this season.

As well as last year. We should have lost at most 2 games last season and at most 2 this season and that includes post season games

Not any more embarrassing than the last 3-4 seasons. It's more or less the same script. It's a little odd how some are worked up about it now when 9-4 was considered pretty good before.

I can't speak for others, but I feel 9-4 or 10-4 wasn't bad in the Big 12 or with our original B1G schedule. It is unacceptable with this schedule this season.

As well as last year. We should have lost at most 2 games last season and at most 2 this season and that includes post season games

True

Depends on the loss. MSU and Wisconsin (not blowout fashion) aren't bad losses, then the B1G champ game isn't a bad loss. The bowl game could very well be if we had 3 losses. Minnesota is always a bad loss. So is Iowa (last year, we'll see Friday).

x100.... I looked at this schedule and said 10-2(regular season) is the worst this team should finish. seriously... our best win?