Lincoln was awesome

Just wanted to say we got there Thursday morning and left sunday night. We had a blast and it left a forever lasting impression on both of my 2 boys (11-12). Even my wife.

We may have lost but had a blast. Will be defiantly trying to get back very soon. Well we do have plans for the boys to attend a football camp there next year :).

Couple pictures I thought I would share.

IMG_0476_zpsbed82c0a.jpg

IMG_0470_zpsb1d701a2.jpg

• Fire 4

Cool pics. Bet you guys had an awesome time. Well, except for the game outcome. Even so, I'm sure it was a blast for your boys.

Yes minus the outcome we all had a huge blast. Boys got to shake Hands with Bell, AA, Cotton, and J Mitchel in the tunnel while they were waiting to go out for senior day. Just the whole 3 days we spent there was amazing.

Had my wife looking for houses lol. if only there was jobs in my line of work there.

• Fire 1

Cool pics. Bet you guys had an awesome time. Well, except for the game outcome. Even so, I'm sure it was a blast for your boys.

Yes minus the outcome we all had a huge blast. Boys got to shake Hands with Bell, AA, Cotton, and J Mitchel in the tunnel while they were waiting to go out for senior day. Just the whole 3 days we spent there was amazing.

Had my wife looking for houses lol. if only there was jobs in my line of work there.

The amazing golfball whacker guy?

He hit that guy!

He hit that guy!

I work in the oil inspection business. I have looked and we have no offices any where near Neb.

He hit that guy!

I work in the oil inspection business. I have looked and we have no offices any where near Neb.

Try the corn or bean inspection business, might have better luck.