Bo's 11 keys to success

dergibog

I can think of only 1 way Bo could be successful. Coach somewhere other than the university of Nebraska. Just sayin.

With that logic, makes ya wonder what's wrong at UNL now doesn't it?

Not sure what you mean, please explain.

I think you meant to make the implication in the first post that bo should move to a lesser division of college football or a lesser conference or that Nebraska would be successful with Bo at another school; however, what you said is that he would be successful anywhere (by implication) else, suggesting that the problem lies with UNL not with Bo.

Marf was responding to your post literally either to be funny or because Marf was legitimately confused about your point.

Explication! :)

10. Create a Mindset – of effort, striving for excellence

When the season began the team seemed to be sick of 9 wins and determined to take the next step.

Now senior leaders on the team such as Kenny Bell are sending the opposite message. :/

Agreed. And it's unfortunate because I believe Bo has the work ethic and smarts to be an incredible coach. I've just lost confidence in his ability to fix the mental aspect of himself and his teams. I really believe Bo just needs a change of scenery to start fresh.

Bo is dumber than a box of rocks ! the moron can't string 2 sentences together. Incredible coach do you know what you are looking at?

11 keys to success, no wonder we see so many mistakes made out there every Saturday. Thats waaaaay to many "keys". Jack of all trades master of none. I think this team needs to focus on 1, 4, 8 and 11. If after you master those you feel like you can take more on then do so, but not until then.