The Sock Puppet Rides!

Every post I read I laugh at how psycho we're acting (refresh). I mean cmon guys (refresh), we will know (refresh) soon enough! Who (refresh) knows maybe SE is a giant (refresh) jerk and will hold out(refresh) until after the bowl game. I don't even follow (refresh) this thread. Ha noobs.....dammit sock where are you!!!!! We need you

Huskermax thread about the plane didn't put it together until about an hour ago.

Not surprised. Most of those guys are even older than Knapp. So, kind of slow and senile.

Huskermax thread about the plane didn't put it together until about an hour ago.

That site is for old, retired men with more estrogen in their veins than their old-hag wives.

Great minds think alike.

What are the chances the of the flights between Ohio and Nebraska and the Tressel sightings in Lincoln actually Tress looking to hire a recently available coach from the area(ie Youngstown)

Interesting angle, except that Tressel is not currently a coach and thus would have little use for any of ours. But someone ought to check to see if Youngstown State is looking for a new golf coach just in case.

Tressel is the president of a university that is without a head football coach..

I would assume YSU has an AD for that type of job.

Correct, but a decision I'm sure JT would be heavily involved in considering his background, no?

I'm sure you're right, but I doubt it would be necessary for him, as University President, to go visit coaching candidates. At least if I was a President, I would just send my errandboy AD for that type of thing.

What are the chances the of the flights between Ohio and Nebraska and the Tressel sightings in Lincoln actually Tress looking to hire a recently available coach from the area(ie Youngstown)

Interesting angle, except that Tressel is not currently a coach and thus would have little use for any of ours. But someone ought to check to see if Youngstown State is looking for a new golf coach just in case.

Tressel is the president of a university that is without a head football coach..

I would assume YSU has an AD for that type of job.

Correct, but a decision I'm sure JT would be heavily involved in considering his background, no?

I'm sure you're right, but I doubt it would be necessary for him, as University President, to go visit coaching candidates. At least if I was a President, I would just send my errandboy AD for that type of thing.

True. Plus we don't even know if JT has been in the area