The Sock Puppet Rides!

Just something to think about: whoever gets hired, splash or not, Husker Nation should do our best to support him. Regardless of wins or losses, all I'm asking for is to bring back pride to Nebraska. Give us a product that we can point to and say "Hey, no matter what you think about our state, at least you have to admit we have a damn good football team". That's not too much to ask for, is it?

I don't want a return to the '90s. I have just two requests of our future coach:

1) Embrace the fan base, the program, and its history, and include the people of the State of Nebraska in what is happening with the program, good and bad

2) Field a team that plays disciplined, competitive football and keep the blowouts to an absolute minimum

and

3) 3 national championships in the next 4 years.

Obvi. That goes without saying.

Source tellin' The Sock that The Ginger Assassin weren't in the office today. Maybe that's why so quiet on the info front but The Sock doubts it. The Ginger Assassin is too much smooth operator for leaks and such. Source be tellin' The Sock that The Ginger Assassin is a real good dude and he's got lots of faith in his decisions but I still thinks he's terrifyin'. The Sock be sleepin' with one eye open for a while since we been talkin' bout leaked info.

Source tellin' The Sock that The Ginger Assassin weren't in the office today. Maybe that's why so quiet on the info front but The Sock doubts it. The Ginger Assassin is too much smooth operator for leaks and such. Source be tellin' The Sock that The Ginger Assassin is a real good dude and he's got lots of faith in his decisions but I still thinks he's terrifyin'. The Sock be sleepin' with one eye open for a while since we been talkin' bout leaked info.

You are quite possibly the most epic poster of all time on HB.

tumblr_m5xtkwgawk1r7p94h.gif

I done told ya'll that The Sock aint' nuthin'. The Sock knows nuthin'. The Sock is just a tool to deliver info to you good folks from other good folks who know stuff but don't want to bring it to the board by themselves for whatever reason (The Sock don't ask).

So quit actin' like The Sock is somethin' special. It's The Source (they's several of em') that deserve the credit. Start thankin' The Source, not The Sock.

The Sock not tryin' to be rude or not appreciatin' peoples thanks but it really isn't The Sock that makes this work.

The Sock thanks The Source.