The Sock Puppet Rides!

If they went out in public for dinner don't you think Facebook feeds would be blowing up and more people saying stuff? I'm not saying it's not true it's just not that hard for someone to snap a pic

It's the midwest man, people keep it real. Most people probably wouldn't even know who he was if he didn't have a vest on. What are they odds that one of us message board guys or gals saw them anyway?

Also, sane people tend to be bundled up this time of year, which I'm fairly sure makes them harder to distinguish.

THE MAN NEVER COVERS HIS ARMS IN WOOL.

Well this is the best I could do. I had to try a bunch of different things. When I would crop on my phone (to remove my friends name and number) it kept converting it to a file type that would not open on my computer. I'm not the most tech savy guy in the world.

I have a personal text from THE VEST himself!

ONFNmBh.png

That is hilarious! How does this only have +2 (of which I am one)? The "income" killed me! I give it 9/10. It would have gotten a 10/10 if the phone number was from a Columbus area code. Ain't no way JT is giving up his number from his tOSU days. 614 represent!

Well this is the best I could do. I had to try a bunch of different things. When I would crop on my phone (to remove my friends name and number) it kept converting it to a file type that would not open on my computer. I'm not the most tech savy guy in the world.

I have a personal text from THE VEST himself!

ONFNmBh.png

Haha. That took longer than I thought it would anyway.

You can add another Jim Tressel sighting. A good friend texted me about an hour ago and said that JT and Harvey Pearlman were then sitting down together at a discreet location downtown and chatting.

I just don't get it. If JT is in fact being hired, why would they not go out of their way to make sure they meet somewhere in which he cannot be seen. And if he is just consulting why not come out and publicly acknowledge that JT is indeed in town but only here in a advisory fashion.

How did this friend get into this discreet location?

Its really not that hard. The Night Before has a cover. You pay the cover and you get to go in.

I thought that place was exclusive...that's why Harrison Ford goes there, right?

I'm just going to plan on Tressell not coming here so if he does, I'll be pleasantly surprised. I just have this feeling it's not gonna be a huge name and now that everyone is on the Tressell boat, they'll be let down if it's someone else.

Pretty much sums up how I feel. Have other previous head coaches 'consulted' for other schools to help them with big hires? Is this a thing? I've simply not heard of this before but I can't say I study up on college fb coaching searches whenever there is a vacancy.

Could it really be Tressel? It seems that this move was planned carefully and after a lot of deliberation, possibly starting the moment after Bo uttered, "If they want to fire me, go ahead" a whole year ago.

This would give SE plenty of time to reach out to a splash candidate like the Vest and secure something big. I'm holding out hope for a fashion statement.