Appears players are behind coach

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/silent-saturday-follows-husker-comeback-victory/article_61f0fca2-2d3c-529d-a964-6e030ccb244b.html

"A lot of people think they know what's going on in here, but they don't know what goes on within the Nebraska walls,” Ameer Abdullah said. “We're solid.”

“We always want to do it for our coach, especially Kaz, with us on the D-line,” said Valentine

It's gonna be a long off season.

Once Bo is canned It Will make for the most exciting offseason in years

I really don't think that's gonna happen.

I'm prepared for another off season of empty coach speak bullsh#t from this crew. I'm done buying any of it. That's not me pouting, I truly don't have any faith in what these coaches do or say and I see no evidence of a wiling press to change.

As for the topic at hand. If I'm a player asked about his coach, there's only one right answer. Not saying they are saying they support them just because it's the "right" answer, but I'm saying we will probably never know the difference.

Who cares? Every player says this about their current coach. It's not like these guys have anything to compare Bo to. They had as much hand in picking him as they did their own mothers and love him for many of the same reasons. Doesn't make him an objectively good coach, just as there are many bad mothers out there.

I'm prepared for another off season of empty coach speak bullsh#t from this crew. I'm done buying any of it. That's not me pouting, I truly don't have any faith in what these coaches do or say and I see no evidence of a wiling press to change.

As for the topic at hand. If I'm a player asked about his coach, there's only one right answer. Not saying they are saying they support them just because it's the "right" answer, but I'm saying we will probably never know the difference.

Agreed. I just want to see what nickname the offense comes up with to hype themselves this year. Two years ago it was "the scoring explosion," then "red storm." Maybe this year they'll dub themselves "BOE (Best Offense Ever)."

(Evidently shutting your goddamn mouth and talking with your play is a lesson that's not been conveyed to our players.)

Agreed. I just want to see what nickname the offense comes up with to hype themselves this year. Two years ago it was "the scoring explosion," then "red storm." Maybe this year they'll dub themselves "BOE (Best Offense Ever)."

(Evidently shutting your goddamn mouth and talking with your play is a lesson that's not been conveyed to our players.)

The offense voted for:

The "Haymarket Globe- Trotters".

It fits Becks basketball on grass scheme.