To the Bo Pelini Haters

I support the decision to terminate Bo Pelini because 9-10 wins is no better than 6 wins; which is all you need to get to a bowl game. His record is 5-20 against ranked teams and he has never won a conference championship (even though he should have against Texas after them getting one second on the clock). The football program has always been a source of great pride for the state of Nebraska and over the last several years it has become completely irrelevant in college football. If mediocrity is what you want, then Pelini is your guy. As for me, I want Nebraska to return to the once great program it was and that was never going to happen under Bo.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS!

Do me a favor, dont wish the coach well because frankly you were all a$$hole$ to him and what he has done here.

You can kiss my sweet behind, a$$hole$. If you can't respect my opinion that the guy needed to go, you are the same jerk you criticize above.

I didn't see many jabs at Bo personally, he just couldn't teach football fundamentals and elevate the team to win big games. He just couldn't make it at the highest levels. Doesn't mean he is a bad guy, he just couldn't perform. I didn't like his sideline behavior at all - and if you did - maybe it says something about your personality.

Get over it - you lost - not a thing you can do now besides criticize the process to find a replacement and whine....