To the Bo Pelini Haters

the fans are more reasonable than people give us credit for. but i think that misperception is a huge problem. even the staunchest anti-bo fan was ready to give him credit if he got to indy and had a good showing. instead he fielded more of the same and maybe one of his worse teams even with good talent.

I've had no ill will towards Bo at all. He has brought us out of the dark days of Callahan. But with the foundation he built, he couldn't take the next step in 7 years. No conference championship (not an ungodly high request for 7 years work), too many huge losses, lack of fundamentals. I've praised Bo for what he's done, while not being blind to the fact that there are systemic issues that wouldn't have been fix by a coordinator (we've changed both o and dc's through his tenure, yet issues remain).

I've stated that I'm fine with competitive losses during a regime change as long as we don't look like we've quit or like we lack fundamentals like tackling, turnovers and fals starts.

This is really too bad...the only people who will understand this decision is the clowns within the fan base that was constantly hating on the players and coaches. The national media/football fans are left scratching their heads. If they bring in Frost as HC I am going to be pissed. The fact that so many people on here hold his lack of experience as a head coach for a reason (not the only) means you cannot have Frost on the list....AT ALL!

This is really too bad...the only people who will understand this decision is the clowns within the fan base that was constantly hating on the players and coaches. The national media/football fans are left scratching their heads. If they bring in Frost as HC I am going to be pissed. The fact that so many people on here hold his lack of experience as a head coach for a reason (not the only) means you cannot have Frost on the list....AT ALL!

I think there are many fans who wanted NU to go in a new direction, AND that also don't want to see Frost or any other assistant be out next head coach. From what I am seeing, most fans would prefer Tressel or Colorado State's coach.

I think there are many fans who wanted NU to go in a new direction, AND that also don't want to see Frost or any other assistant be out next head coach. From what I am seeing, most fans would prefer Tressel or Colorado State's coach.

But Colorado state just lost to Air Force. Lol yea that's what we need.