I axed cable three weeks ago. I miss Comedy Central & the BTN, but otherwise, not missing it at all. Ain't missing the bills, that's for sure.

I'm currently watching 30 Rock, which I've never watched before. Funny show. I've got the Scrubs & Friends series lined up, plus various movies when I have time to sit for a while.

One thing that kept me from TV a lot was commercials. I never watch anything live, I always DVR so I can skip commercials. Netflix solves that problem.

I axed cable three weeks ago. I miss Comedy Central & the BTN, but otherwise, not missing it at all. Ain't missing the bills, that's for sure.

I'm currently watching 30 Rock, which I've never watched before. Funny show. I've got the Scrubs & Friends series lined up, plus various movies when I have time to sit for a while.

One thing that kept me from TV a lot was commercials. I never watch anything live, I always DVR so I can skip commercials. Netflix solves that problem.

Watcha gonna do when the new season of Tosh.O comes on? Huh, what then buddy.... chuckleshuffle

I don't have cable, but the reason I enjoy it is because it's something that I can just have on without having to do a lot of work.

Without it, if I ever want to watch a show, I have to think to myself 'what show do I want to watch?', and come up with an answer out of every show that has ever been made. Then I have to load it up. I like the casualness of having a tv on in the background when I'm doing other things, or the "oh let's just watch sportscenter for a bit to see what's new" and the mindset is totally different online-only.

I haven't had cable in years. There's not enough television I care about to pay 120 a month for. I've got Internet. That's all you need these days. I don't miss an episode of the Daily Show. I watch Ultimate Survival Alaska. I see every sports event I want to see.

@knapplc- The Daily Show is on Hulu.com. You don't even have to get HuluPlus. It's just on the site the next day. You just have to be a day behind.