QB Christian Ellsworth

Just read the article good for him. I just also watched his film, and the Veal kid. (from Louisiana?) Pretty similar throwing motions. I would like to see how Elsworth would do under a little more pressure he sure seems calm in the pocket. Does throw off his back foot but it seems more when he is trying to lob it over the top. Definitely can be fixed. I am hoping he gets an offer from us and we can also get another in this class. Probably looking to get two Qb's this year aren't we?

I want the kid from GA and no other qbs in this class unless you see someone transfer out
I could see taking two QBs in this class if one is an in-state or local, high-potential project. Really though, with the current depth at the QB position, one would be enough. The coaches will get a better idea of need after spring ball, both because they will be able to evaluate the talent on the roster and learn if any transfers will take place at that position.

I don't think we have an elite Qb on our team yet. Hopefully one will turn out to be one, but if the staff sees the potential in one local and another highly ranked Qb then I say go for it. We need a qb who can play every game.

We have QBs who won in HS. I will not pass judgement until after they play for a coach. Beck was a poor coordinator and poorer coach of youth.