Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2016

2016 Papillion Safety Josh Manchigiah is going to multiple camps this summer.

May 30 - Unofficial visit to Texas A&M

June 1 - Baylor Camp

June 8 - LSU Camp

June 12 - Nebraska Camp

June 14 - Minnesota Camp

June 20 - Iowa Camp

He is also thinking about so Pac12 camps but does not have everything worked out yet.

Found out today Josh will also be camping at UCLA, USC and Stanford this summer. Has also already been to Baylor for either a camp or visit of some sorts.

I already posted this in another thread, but it fits in here as well.

2016 Papio South DB Josh Manchigiah ran 4.46 40 at #LSU camp yesterday.

He will be at the Husker camp also this week. No offers from anyone yet, but don't expect Bo to overlook DB talent in his own backyard, if he's worth the offer.

With all of the camps he is going to this summer, next year could be a big recruiting year for him.Hudl

Bump. Sounds like Manchigiah is going to the LSU camp again this year.

Pappio-South's Josh Manchigiah. Surely he'll get an offer. As in soon.

Three-star defensive back Josh Manchigiah holds one offer and is hearing from a half-dozen other programs regionally and a few other ones from further outside.

The 6-foot, 190-pound Manchigiah came into his own as a defensive back last season and has settled in on planning to play cornerback at the next level.
“It really depends on school - whichever schools want me at safety, corner or even Iowa State likes me as a receiver - but I prefer cornerback,” he said. “I just like locking down one side of the field, getting into a receivers head and looking to take away a team’s best option. When we played Bellevue West I’d go to whichever side C.J. Johnson was on. I like doing that better than being in the middle and dropping back - but I can do that too."
Manchigiah attended a number of camps in the summer including LSU, Nebraska and Stanford to just name a few, he said getting out to the different camps helped him as a competitor and let him see where he stacks up with other players.
“I think those camps helped me see the national talent base and how I compared with that,” he said. “It helped me mentally and physically. Now I know where I stack up with the rest of them.”
Nebraska’s new staff hasn’t reached out to Manchigiah at this time. He said he’s still hoping to hear from the Huskers, but in the meantime he’s getting a lot of interest from Iowa State, Kansas State, Minnesota, South Dakota State and Wyoming. He said he’s also started to hear from LSU and UCLA, including an invite to Baton Rogue for a junior day.

Link

Is Manchigiah one of the top 2-3 DBs on our board? Guess I'm not sold on him getting an early offer just yet

He passes the eye test and good measurables. However, his film is only okay, IMO. With the offseason camps he is attending, I would hope he is able to develop his technique more and someone tells him to work on his hip flexibility.