Is the sharpshooter cheney a husker fan?

I know people hat Cheany and Bush, but man I'd LOVE to be in their inner circle - They seem to take care of their buddies

So did Capone.

He desires a great deal of respect!

Desires it .....yes. Deserves it....no!

I wonder if he supports Wyo, UT or NU?

Which one could make him the most money?

I know people hat Cheany and Bush, but man I'd LOVE to be in their inner circle - They seem to take care of their buddies

So did Capone.

He desires a great deal of respect!

Desires it .....yes. Deserves it....no!

I wonder if he supports Wyo, UT or NU?

Which one could make him the most money?

Sad state of affairs, Cheney being from Nebraska. Him and Bush are the biggest laughingstock of a Pres/VP ever.

Yes, biggest ever. Becuase Clinton didn't f#*k someone besides his wife and lie about it. And I seem to remember something about a Watergate Scandal. But you got it Bush sucks. :wtf

Bush is Awesome, how about a little respect for the Commander-in-Chief, you can't honestly tell me this country would be better off with Kerry in the house.

Yes, biggest ever. Becuase Clinton didn't f#*k someone besides his wife and lie about it. And I seem to remember something about a Watergate Scandal. But you got it Bush sucks. :wtf

Bush is Awesome, how about a little respect for the Commander-in-Chief, you can't honestly tell me this country would be better off with Kerry in the house.

Although I dislike Jim Rome, I'm going to quote him. He said he doesn't care who's in the white house, as long as there smarter than him....and man, Bush isn't smarter than a friggin mouse.

Yes, biggest ever.  Becuase Clinton didn't f#*k someone besides his wife and lie about it. 

The war, Katrina debacle, bringing the largest surplus to the largest deficit ever, tax cuts for the rich, cuts in social security, cuts in federal student loans, and I could on. This administration has done this and you are pondering on Clinton getting laid? You cannot be serious? Compare the Bush/Cheney lies to the Clinton lies see which ones have ended in the most deaths, the most economic problems, and the governmental blunders.

And I seem to remember something about a Watergate Scandal.  But you got it Bush sucks.

It was Whitewater, and yes Bush does suck.

Bush is Awesome, how about a little respect for the Commander-in-Chief,

What is so awesome about him? What has been his biggest achievement? What has he done to earn it? Respect is earned not aquired.

you can't honestly tell me this country would be better off with Kerry in the house.

Kerry would not be my first choice, but there is know way he could have f'ed things up as much as the goons in the house now.