NFL Free Agency

Mavric

Definitely not the profile of who I figured the Eagles would go after.

I'm wondering if they go after Mariota via trading up and go for a guy like abdullah or Gurley in the 2nd for a 1 two power, agility combo with Gore and Gurley/Ameer. Cause I can't see the Eagles under Kelly going to a sole power back type role.

Definitely not the profile of who I figured the Eagles would go after.

I'm wondering if they go after Mariota via trading up and go for a guy like abdullah or Gurley in the 2nd for a 1 two power, agility combo with Gore and Gurley/Ameer. Cause I can't see the Eagles under Kelly going to a sole power back type role.

I definitely think they'll look to trade up for Mariotta. If he falls past about 6-7, I'd say it's a really good chance.

I doubt Gurley will be available past early in the second round. Abudllah would be a monster in that system.

Detroit will never win. They've had decent teams while Suh was there, but still nothing. Green Bay is running that division. However, it's not like the Dolphins will be passing the Patriots anytime either. But you can do a lot more with that kind of money in Miami than you ever could in the entire state of Michigan.

Detroit was actually a decent player for retaining Suh if they could offer him $58M guaranteed, $102M. Dolphins gave him $60M guaranteed, $114M, which I think is very close, especially since the guarantees mean the most.

Where would you rather live? Detroit or Miami? I think it's that simple.

Especially with 0% State tax.