ESPN's Adam Schefter: (A) personal handler who would follow Gregory at all times (is needed)

I never stated it was help from the University, but to say tutors/student teachers didn't do most of the work when test were given out or papers needed to be written is just hilarious. Grades were never changed or asked to be changed, but help was always given during exams or when papers needed to be written. It happens everywhere on different levels.

I also have a cousin who is a student teacher at NU. He also agrees that the players there get special treatment & a little added help to make sure they pass as long as they show up for class & act like they are trying.

To be clear I am not saying this happens with every player or athlete across the nation, but I would be willing to bet that almost half of the football, basketball, baseball & hockey athletes get help to some degree. Again, I am not saying the University is involved.

You're describing academic fraud on a massive scale. While I'll reiterate that I don't doubt this happens at every university, I'll disagree with the scope and scale of the problem.

• Fire 1