Lil' bro Harbaugh and Dantonio in catfight

Michigan assistant Jay Harbaugh fires back at Mark Dantonio

By Sam Cooper 16 hours ago Dr. Saturday
There has been plenty of excitement surrounding the Michigan program since Jim Harbaugh came on board, but Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio doesn’t seem to be buying it.
<snip>
"Right now, we’re selling results. I’ve said this over and over. We’re selling results. Other people are selling hope." —Mark Dantonio
"You can’t just HOPE 2 b gr8 , you must WORK 4 it. We are not recruiting guys who 'hope-ers'- we are recruiting WORKERS." —Jay Harbaugh

Watch out Lil' Harbaugh. Dantonio will bite your head off.
I'm thinking this will be a marquee game for the B1G this fall. :lol:
  • Fire 1

He's a great coach. He's also a juvenile, bitter man whose hatred for Michigan almost broke Denard Robinson's neck.

and if Michigan has never done anything dirty to Michigan st, youd have a point. I dont have a dog in the fight. Only an accurate, outside perspective.

Remember. It was Michigan that channeled that bitterness with the lack of respect at one time. ButDantonio is blunt and honest. Something a lot of folks cant handle.

Right now Mich St is selling results and Harbaugh is selling hope. Its an inarguable fact based on real results over the last half decade plus.

He's a great coach. He's also a juvenile, bitter man whose hatred for Michigan almost broke Denard Robinson's neck.

It's not like he planted a stake in his heart....oh wait, that was Michigan doing it to Michigan St.

It ain't just one-sided.

It's not like he planted a stake in his heart....oh wait, that was Michigan doing it to Michigan St.

It ain't just one-sided.

As so seriously stupid as the whole tent stake thing was in EVERY way it was handled, it was just that, stupid and dumb. Not dangerous.

That was a pretty dirty play but unless you can prove Dantonio instructed him to do that not sure how you can blame the coach there.

I mean, you'll never get any definitive proof, but after Narduzzi's whole "60 minutes of unnecessary roughness", it's hard to believe Dantonio wasn't largely responsible for what happened during that game.

Link for those unfamiliar.

That was a pretty dirty play but unless you can prove Dantonio instructed him to do that not sure how you can blame the coach there.

I mean, you'll never get any definitive proof, but after Narduzzi's whole "60 minutes of unnecessary roughness", it's hard to believe Dantonio wasn't largely responsible for what happened during that game.

"Narduzzi should have chosen his words better after the game, but I think he was speaking more to the defense's tough, physical approach against Michigan than any intent to go over the line."

Two words:

Taylor Lewan

• Fire 1

Two words:

Taylor Lewan

Who was a player, not a coach. Taylor Lewan sucks. I won't argue with that.

"Narduzzi should have chosen his words better after the game, but I think he was speaking more to the defense's tough, physical approach against Michigan than any intent to go over the line."

If you want to believe that Narduzzi, not Dantonio, was the real mastermind behind that defense then sure, it was all Narduzzi and Dantonio had nothing to do with their entire "60 minutes of unnecessary roughness" strategy.

I, personally, don't agree with that. That's fine.

And with all my bitching about the cheapness? It worked, they kicked our ass. But I hope no coach for any team I root for is looking to injure kids.