Home & Home Wish List

More so than home and homes I'd love to see one-offs at some neutral sites. Those games always generate lots of hype and put lots of money in the schools' pockets. Maybe it's just me but I think it'd be cool to play Missouri at Arrowhead or Notre Dame at Soldier Field (for example).

• Fire 1

I just wish it was Oklahoma. Obviously the rivalry is in the tank and destroyed by the old big 12. I just remember going to the last big game in '01 in Lincoln. Each others fans were just telling each other if we have to lose, I want it to be to you.

I would want Kansas and Oklahoma. Beef up the West in Football, and take away the Big 12's Basketball Powehouse. I used to want Mizzou, but they reek of SEC now.

I just wish it was Oklahoma. Obviously the rivalry is in the tank and destroyed by the old big 12. I just remember going to the last big game in '01 in Lincoln. Each others fans were just telling each other if we have to lose, I want it to be to you.

I would want Kansas and Oklahoma. Beef up the West in Football, and take away the Big 12's Basketball Powehouse. I used to want Mizzou, but they reek of SEC now.

Oklahoma to me is like that good friend you used to have and you were really competitive with and had lots of memories. BUT, then another good friend of his spends time with him and they both turn into jackasses.

Hey....I'm willing to rekindle the friendship but leave that other jackass behind.

I like it! But who would you add in the East to even out the number of teams in each division? Or would you put Kansas in the East?

I like it! But who would you add in the East to even out the number of teams in each division? Or would you put Kansas in the East?

ah, maryland vs. kansas, that classic big ten rivalry.

I would move Purdue to the East.

I would move Purdue to the East.

Or say yolo and add UNC and Duke