NBA Free Agency 2015

Mavric

Kevin Love meeting with the Lakers, as is LaMarcus Aldridge. Lakers need a 5, not a stretch 4. I could potentially see Lebron leaving if Love leaves and the team gets worse. Though I don't see much competition in the East to really challenge the Cavs.

The West should be interesting, again. Portland looks like they are on the verge of a collapse, especially if they lose LA. Clips losing Jordan would be a blow, seeing where DMC lands will be critical, he won't play for Karl, Kings have no choice but to trade him and they won't get nearly the value they should for him. I expect Marc Gasol to stay with Memphis. Entertaining off season to keep me interested until football starts.

Love just resigned with Cleveland.

Disappointing, but makes sense. East is weak, with him, LBJ and a healthy Kyrie, all healthy, they should coast to the Finals to face a battle tested West team

Lakers sucking up the offseason once again.

Can't help but feel that Kobe has a part to play in all this, which sucks.

I agree, it's hard to get top tier talent when they are basically being presented as second fiddle to a now injury prone past his prime legend. These guys want to shine and win now. Lakers just don't have it. And his contract is such that the Lakers can only bring in one, players are wanting to team up with another star. Kobe, as great as he is, not a great teammate and young stars don't want to be around him. That's why Dwight left, that's why LMA won't be signing with the Lakers, that's why Melo didn't. It's why Love didn't even give his home town team more than a passing glance. It'll be another long season as a Laker fan. Once his contract is off the books and they can sign 2 max worthy players, then there will be a draw, but until then, no chance.

Also doesn't help that the Lakers aren't really into analytics either. Behind the times on building a team. They have all the fluff pieces in place, just no direction. Still think they can do things the way the great Dr. Buss did things and that's not happening anymore. They've been blessed for last 35 years having arguably the best players in the game between Magic and showtime to Shaq and Kobe to Kobe and Pau. Now they have the Wizards version of Jordan in Kobe and no one to pair him with. It also doesn't look like the best player wants to be there (and I'm not sure after LBJ, who the best player in the game is) when even borderline stars don't want to go to LA for max money.

Kevin Love meeting with the Lakers, as is LaMarcus Aldridge. Lakers need a 5, not a stretch 4. I could potentially see Lebron leaving if Love leaves and the team gets worse. Though I don't see much competition in the East to really challenge the Cavs.

The West should be interesting, again. Portland looks like they are on the verge of a collapse, especially if they lose LA. Clips losing Jordan would be a blow, seeing where DMC lands will be critical, he won't play for Karl, Kings have no choice but to trade him and they won't get nearly the value they should for him. I expect Marc Gasol to stay with Memphis. Entertaining off season to keep me interested until football starts.

I've heard the Kings firing Karl as another possibility.