HuskerBoard Recruiting Predictor 2017

Yeah, I've been trying to come up with some sort of compromise but I haven't found it yet.

We've considered having a different forum for commits but I don't care for that and it wouldn't solve this problem.

About the only thing I can think of is to have two forums for the current year - one with commits and guys we're still actively recruiting and one for "other" guys. Not sure how that would work.

Whew. Wasn't sure I was going to get caught up before NSD.

seofred92 holds a nice lead but huskerfan92 and nphuskers12 aren't far behind.

Less than a week to go.

Standings

Regardless of the outcome, I'd like a 3rd party audit of the results

Mav does an excellent job keeping up the tabs and trying to catch cheaters in a game that is just for fun. He even said he won't claim victory if he gets first and will award the second place person first. It's just a fun game to guess where recruits go and if you get more right then everyone else you get some bragging rights. I don't know anyone on this board with the time to make a spreadsheet and put hours into a fun recruiting game. Mav does a good job and his method of doing things makes sense because he allows us to view all of the standings. He puts hours of effort into this when he does not have to so I commend him for that!

Less than a week to go.

Standings

Mav does an excellent job keeping up the tabs and trying to catch cheaters in a game that is just for fun. He even said he won't claim victory if he gets first and will award the second place person first. It's just a fun game to guess where recruits go and if you get more right then everyone else you get some bragging rights. I don't know anyone on this board with the time to make a spreadsheet and put hours into a fun recruiting game. Mav does a good job and his method of doing things makes sense because he allows us to view all of the standings. He puts hours of effort into this when he does not have to so I commend him for that!
Whoops forgot to add sarcasm emoji.

Thought it was obvious

Less than a week to go.

Standings

Thought it was obvious

Well my bad, I assumed you were down the line away's and maybe thought you were jelly or something. I didn't see you were in the top 5 nice job. Now that I think of it who else would even think about doing this job? Matty, I assume not as he has enough time on his hands riling people up on random recruits on the board. :lol:

Less than a week to go.

Standings

Thought it was obvious

Well my bad, I assumed you were down the line away's and maybe thought you were jelly or something. I didn't see you were in the top 5 nice job. Now that I think of it who else would even think about doing this job? Matty, I assume not as he has enough time on his hands riling people up on random recruits on the board. :lol:

Haha ya for sure. Mav puts in a lot of work for the board, bringing in information and with organization. I know I wouldn't be able to do everything that he's doing

• Fire 1