Planned Parenthood

You can't definitively answer when you feel comfortable referring to it as a living being? That's odd.

It's not odd and I tried to explain why above. I'm not sure I can make it any more clear.

And yes I can definitively answer that question.

Would you do so?

Yes. I believe it is a living being at the time of contraception.

I've never understood some people's desire to kill innocent unborn babies without even having to justify it.

That's because you don't understand that the basis for your entire premise is an opinion and not a fact.

PP provides 330,000 abortions annually.

51% of their revenue comes from abortions.

PP is by far the largest provider of abortions in the US.

Over 90% of pregnant women who go there, go there for an abortion.

Those facts are my premise. What "opinion" are you having trouble with? That I feel it is wrong to kill a living being? That there are other suitable Healthcare providers that could provide worthwhile women's services without their primary function being to abort babies? What is so hard to figure out here?

JJhusker-While the country is moving left in terms of gay marriage, it's moving to the right on the abortion issue. The pro-choice movement had a decent gap of support in terms of the abortion topic, but most polls I've seen lately it's a 50/50 split, and when it comes to Partial Birth abortion, the number supporting a ban now outweighs the number against it. This is an issue where science and the ability to see more of a baby along the way will show the barbaric nature of what is actually happening. Any parent who has heard the first heartbeat, or has seen the baby with its head, fingers, toes, etc...kicking and moving, knows there is a human inside. And with medical advances allowing babies to survive at the 18-20 week mark, it will become more and more difficult for the pro-abortion/choice crowd to justify the crushing of a life inside. These videos and the refusal of any Democrat to speak out against Planned Parenthood will be a major election issue in 2016.

These videos and the refusal of any Democrat to speak out against Planned Parenthood will be a major election issue in 2016.

I hope that you're right. It'll play right into the playbook.

Well, this will be the first time in a long time that the GOP candidate has the ability to go on the offensive on the abortion/PP topic. There is no way to justify or show support of those videos and the reality of what PP is doing trying to profit from body parts of the unborn. If you really think that it plays to the Dems advantage to have to support this, you must be living on Mars. In past years they could get by with the faux "war on women" argument, but the actual video evidence is going to make this difficult. They will argue that PP offers other services which is why they will still support it, but they must also condemn the reality of what PP is doing with these abortions, and if they don't, it will be a negative issue for the Dem candidate.

These videos and the refusal of any Democrat to speak out against Planned Parenthood will be a major election issue in 2016.

Well, this will be the first time in a long time that the GOP candidate has the ability to go on the offensive on the abortion/PP topic. There is no way to justify or show support of those videos and the reality of what PP is doing trying to profit from body parts of the unborn. If you really think that it plays to the Dems advantage to have to support this, you must be living on Mars. In past years they could get by with the faux "war on women" argument, but the actual video evidence is going to make this difficult. They will argue that PP offers other services which is why they will still support it, but they must also condemn the reality of what PP is doing with these abortions, and if they don't, it will be a negative issue for the Dem candidate.

Out of curiosity, how old are you? I only ask because pictures of aborted fetuses have been going around for decades as a tool to convince people to be pro life. I don't really think the videos are going to move the dial, or have moved the dial, as much as you think.

Out of curiosity, how old are you? I only ask because pictures of aborted fetuses have been going around for decades as a tool to convince people to be pro life. I don't really think the videos are going to move the dial, or have moved the dial, as much as you think.

I'm 37 here, and pictures do little compared to the power of these disgusting videos. I just posted this link in another thread, but will repost here as it shows the perspective of just one person (and i know it's just one guys opinion) on how the videos have caused him to re-think his pro-choice views.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/10/i-don-t-know-if-i-m-pro-choice-anymore.html

I'm 37 here, and pictures do little compared to the power of these disgusting videos. I just posted this link in another thread, but will repost here as it shows the perspective of just one person (and i know it's just one guys opinion) on how the videos have caused him to re-think his pro-choice views.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/10/i-don-t-know-if-i-m-pro-choice-anymore.html

Ummmmm.....OK. What proof do you have that the guy is telling the truth about how his views have changed and he really isn't a planted actor acting out the part for a propaganda article?

Ummmmm.....OK. What proof do you have that the guy is telling the truth about how his views have changed and he really isn't a planted actor acting out the part for a propaganda article?

Well the guy has blasted Lou Dobbs and other Conservatives over their immigration stance, just posted an article in the last week about how sanctuary cities are a myth (see link) and about who Hillary should pic as a VP, and an article attacking Jeb Bush and Scott Walker. But you are right...he's some right-wing propagandist. LOL.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/03/exploding-the-myth-of-sanctuary-cities.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/27/jeb-and-walker-immigration-double-talk.html