Downsizing Memorial Stadium

Mavric

Good thing I watch from my living room. One of my most hate things in the world ever is bein cramped in tight spaces with people all around you while trying to enjoy a football game for 3-4 hours

I once took a female friend to a game. We sat in the angled section just above the NW entry (where the tunnel walk now comes on the field). That was the ONLY time I didn't mind the extremely cramped seats. She was very good-looking, and basically sat in my lap the entire game.

Did Caitlyn Jenner enjoy her first Husker experience?

[insert 'your mom' joke here]

Wonder who sits in north stadium that is so important that he could get the AD to dump 1100 season tickets @ $400 plus each so he or she could have a little more room. That's a donation of about 1/4 million annually! Not counting a ton of hot dogs and Dew and runza sales lost!

Sounds like a lot of it had to do with the reduction in the visitor's ticket allotment so I'm not sure the number of season tickets sold changed a lot. And those seats didn't have much if any donation to them anymore so they're just out the price of the ticket. Supposedly part of the reason they were having trouble selling those seats was people didn't want to sit there because it was so crowded.