Nebraska 28, Wisconsin 21
Minnesota 28, Nebraska 23
Nebraska 23, Northwestern 13
Nebraska 30, Purdue 14
Michigan State 35, Nebraska 21
Nebraska 42, Rutgers 23
Nebraska 31, Iowa 21

OWH

Even with my worries about the offensive line, I still think the OWH is underestimating the offense just a bit.

The defense very well could be dominant. Our strength at DT is a huge benefit to this team.

I agree and I agree...you know what is interesting. This could be the type of DLine that Bo could have maybe cause other teams fits with...I think we have a front four that can stop the run on its own. Interesting!

Anyway. I see Taysom Hill ending up with a lot of DT's in his face!

Even with my worries about the offensive line, I still think the OWH is underestimating the offense just a bit.

The defense very well could be dominant. Our strength at DT is a huge benefit to this team.

I agree and I agree...you know what is interesting. This could be the type of DLine that Bo could have maybe cause other teams fits with...I think we have a front four that can stop the run on its own. Interesting!

Anyway. I see Taysom Hill ending up with a lot of DT's in his face!

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but Bo had his shot with this defensive line. All these guys were here last year and Randy Gregory was on one end. The Cowboys are doing fine demonstrating how good Gregory can be when he's unleashed.

408 yards by Wisconsin says Bo wasn't ablt to give them fits. MSU gave Tommy far more fits than we were able to hassle Cook.

I'm excited to see these guys play in an aggressive scheme that emphasizes attacking the run, creating pressure and making plays in the backfield. Versus a defense that plays safe, emphasizes stopping the passing game, and has a bend don't break mindset. This is the Big Ten. You'd better be ready to play smashmouth on both sides of the ball, or you'll be exposed by the good teams in this league.

Oh I agree. They should improve with another off season of preparation. All I'm saying is that I thought the potential was there LAST year for Gregory, Collins, Valenine, McMullen and Gangwish to be one of those great Blackshirt defensive lines to remember.

We remember them alright. They'll always be remembered. 408 yards to one running back in three quarters of football.

Sorry if I think those guys are better than THAT. They sure as heck deserve better.

Oh I agree. They should improve with another off season of preparation. All I'm saying is that I thought the potential was there LAST year for Gregory, Collins, Valenine, McMullen and Gangwish to be one of those great Blackshirt defensive lines to remember.

We remember them alright. They'll always be remembered. 408 yards to one running back in three quarters of football.

Sorry if I think those guys are better than THAT. They sure as heck deserve better.

Yeah...I think that is what makes me so excited for this season. So many good players back on D, especially the DL and a new scheme with better coaching...especially at the LBer spot!

I think we will be more efficient on offense, but huddling up could lower our statistical numbers

Could lower the opponents statistical numbers too. Which will not be a bad thing.

I think we will be more efficient on offense, but huddling up could lower our statistical numbers

Could lower the opponents statistical numbers too. Which will not be a bad thing.

Agree 100%. Never understood a defensive coach running a hurry up no huddle high pace offense. Makes no sense.