BYU ranked #19 in AP after beating Boise St ...

Anyone who thought BYU was an auto win is someone who hasn't/doesn't follow football. They will be a dark horse contender for the playoff. UCLA and Michigan yet on their schedule.

I am glad to see someone else that actually watches other games. BYU's defense is pretty salty, which will keep them in games. UCLA is starting a true freshman qb they will definitely try to rattle him

Anyone who thought BYU was an auto win is someone who hasn't/doesn't follow football. They will be a dark horse contender for the playoff. UCLA and Michigan yet on their schedule.

I am glad to see someone else that actually watches other games. BYU's defense is pretty salty, which will keep them in games. UCLA is starting a true freshman qb they will definitely try to rattle him
And if rattling doesn't work, there is alligator rolling and nut punches
  • Fire 1

Then a chance to knock off the almighty SEC later in the season vs. Missouri. Their schedule is set up perfectly for a playoff run. I think the rest of their games are winnable, after seeing how UCLA and Missouri played yesterday.