Thank you Huskers!

USA Jags

Tons of hot women in attendance.

Can we get this quote in our recruiting material?

Pizza slice was awesome

Had you ever just had "hamburger" pizza before? I think its a Nebraska thing. And there is something great about a Val's pizza that was cooked 4 hours ago that makes it better than a fresh pizza.

A few downsides at the game:

- Runza was pretty bad...sorry guys

:headshake: More for me!

I think it's pretty common place in sports now. I'm indifferent to it, but it probably would be good form to stop the music when they break huddle. [/size]

Yeah I have no problem with it pumping up the crowd before the play but it was blared almost up until the snap. For hurry up offenses it can be tough. Hope I'm not coming off as a complainer. It obviously didn't alter the outcome too much.

Looks like the conference sets the music rules? http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/26/sec-stadiums-to-turn-up-volume-drown-out-fans-and-bands/

Not at all. We were talking about it in the stadium Saturday night. When your own fans think you're playing your own pump-up music too long, that's something you should probably look at.

Meh. That's a pretty minor thing I think. If it's not against the rules, no harm, no foul.

-I noticed the pumped in music before snap too, but I have heard that at almost every other top flight program too. I still agree, it is petty.

-I wasn't a big fan of Runza's when I was a young kid, I love them now. BBQ Bacon is my go to.

-keep it down on the bargain pricing, don't need the university raising prices!! Lol

-your wideouts TD catch was amazing. My dad and I looked at each other and we were both "like whoa."

Hope to see you in 4 years. Good luck the rest of the way.

Everyone I have had tasted like it was 20 years old! Hate cabbage, so no chance on that thing.

I noticed the music last night. I had never heard it before. It is a cheap shot it seems. Intimidation by the fans is one thing, loud music when they are getting set is just not right in my way of thinking. How long have we been doing it Knapplc? I truly never noticed it before. Maybe the national broadcasts filter it out?

That is what it comes down to. After being in Seattle for about 6 months and returning to Omaha, my first meal was Runza. like others have said, it's a love/hate. Their burgers are also way better than the big chains with their use of hamburger meat that looks like the real stuff.