My wife on the left and my buddies gf on the right

ej5wyx.jpg

My wife and I

28hg405.jpg

Zoomed in on the big screen

zojh40.jpg

Where are the nudes?

I'm still waiting on your mom to send them my way

I'll text her and tell her Dewiz is still waiting for pix. She just got a flip phone that takes pics, so you're in luck brah!

• 2 weeks later...

I might be in the market for one now myself (for my dad, not for me).

Do any of you guys have a comparison feel for the S6 vs the S6 Edge in terms of battery? Very different, or is it a similar story there and the Edge distinguishes itself in other ways? Is 32 GB much of an issue for storage? I guess you can pile it up quickly, but you'd have to...store a lot of videos?

Also, I understand we're maybe a few months away from an S7. At this point, would you S6 owners buy a new S6 if you had to do it again, or just wait until March?

Can you still replace a battery on the S6's like you could with S5? I was looking at getting an S5 initially when the charging port on my HTC One M8 went bad. It was the other phone I really liked before I went with the M8. Btw, loved the M8 while it lasted. Had awesome speakers, looked great, and had a very clean interface. Not sure what changed with the M9.

However, once again I shifted my mind and got a Droid Turbo. Tired of dealing with battery issues. It's got one of the best, if not the best, battery lives on the market. It's been great so far. I've enjoyed Droids in the past. Clean, simple interface without some of the fluff of other brands.

Can you still replace a battery on the S6's like you could with S5? I was looking at getting an S5 initially when the charging port on my HTC One M8 went bad. It was the other phone I really liked before I went with the M8. Btw, loved the M8 while it lasted. Had awesome speakers, looked great, and had a very clean interface. Not sure what changed with the M9.

However, once again I shifted my mind and got a Droid Turbo. Tired of dealing with battery issues. It's got one of the best, if not the best, battery lives on the market. It's been great so far. I've enjoyed Droids in the past. Clean, simple interface without some of the fluff of other brands.

You can't swap anything on the s6. Biggest mistake they ever made! Being able to add memory, swap batteries, and swap sim cards is what made them that much better than iPhones.