New Cell Phone, which one?

I'm curious what you guys think too, and may be in the market for one in the near future. Hear really good things about the S6 and G4, but every phone seems to have its downsides. For the S6 it seems to be battery life. Although my phone struggles to last a single day with moderate usage, so how bad could it be, I wonder?

I have the G4, I love it, compared to the iPhone 5S that I switched from this thing is a sports car, lightning fast. I liked that it had expandable memory and you can buy a new battery for it should the life on the current one start to go. My biggest concern was transferring my music library over to the G4, figured that out fairly quickly and haven't looked back. The camera is much better on the G4 as well.

I was active on it for about 5 hours, using social networks, internet, and a bit of gaming and I was down to 15%. I've had it charging for a little over half an hour and I'm up to 38%. With moderate usage you should be fine. Especially if you don't play games.

Also make sure to adjust your screen brightness. I have mine on 3/4 of the way down and it is still super bright and easy to read. (Other than outside in bright daylight )

• Fire 1

I got the Note 5 a week after it was released after being an Apple loyalist with the 4, 4s, 5s and 6+ but with that said I haven't looked back. The only thing I miss about the iPhone is iMessage where I could send pics/videos and it wouldn't down grade the quality of the pics and videos.

The camera on this phone is the best on the market hands down and it's already been proven to be better than the new iPhone 6s+ and others on the market. It's super fast and I'm enjoying the customization of the phone. I'm constantly changing my wallpaper and icon packs. I also noticed that movies on Google Play are about $5 or more cheaper than movies on iTunes and I'm talking about popular movies like The Dark Knight, etc.

The external speaker is pretty loud and I'm deaf in my left ear to its perfect for me. There's been times where I've had to turn it down because it got loud at times and got yelled at by my 3 year old that it was too loud when he was watching his Jake and the Neverland pirates show lol.

The screen on this bad boy is the BEST on the market and that's not even debatable.

Battery life is really good just about as good as my iPhone 6+. I don't use my phone at work other than texting my wife at my breaks and when I leave work, my phone is usually around 85%-81% and when I get home I hit my phone are with youtube videos, twitter, facebook, snapchat, browsing the web and texting. When I head to bed around 10-10:30 my phone is usually around the 30%-45% range. I was worried about battery life on game days but going to two home games already this year, I am proud to say that my Note 5 hasn't let me down. I haven't used the fast charging yet and keep in mind the more you use this feature the more your batteries life cycle dwindles.

There's a bug right now on Lollipop, Verizon, or both but when using your phone on WiFi, the cell standby gets a huge hit and drains the battery fast. My cell standby was always my #1 battery drain in the battery settings and after doing some testing, I came to the conclusion that it was due to using WiFi so I changed my WiFi settings to turn off WiFi when my phone goes to sleep and to turn back on when I use the phone.