Who will win more games this season?

Another interesting question: who will keep his present job longer? Mike Riley or Bo Pelini?

These are just 'for fun' as I hope nobody seriously spends much time thinking about either one. Que sara sara! The future is not ours to see! Just to experience it with all the surprises and excitement that not knowing what will happen brings. If we all knew, life would be really boring wouldn't it?

Interesting question: who will finish with a better record? Mike Riley or Bo Pelini?

YSU's next and final opponent is 4-6 Indiana St. I'm guessing Bo wins that one and finishes 6-5.

The Huskers have two weeks to prepare and heal up for #5 Iowa. Iowa is no slouch but I don't think they are quite as good as their record indicates. Even though they are undefeated I like our chances against them. I think we are better than our record indicates and I believe the last couple of games have been huge confidence builders for the entire team. I predict we win this one.

At 6-6 we aren't going to get a top 10 quality opponent in a bowl, so I like our chances there as well. I think Riley finishes 7-6 his first season.

I see those two records as essentially the same, just barely over .500 but feel free to interpret those records as you see fit. :)

Another interesting question: who will keep his present job longer? Mike Riley or Bo Pelini?

These are just 'for fun' as I hope nobody seriously spends much time thinking about either one. Que sara sara! The future is not ours to see! Just to experience it with all the surprises and excitement that not knowing what will happen brings. If we all knew, life would be really boring wouldn't it?

After Bo's meltdown at NDSU yesterday, Mike Riley. If I was a betting man, I'd bet your farm and mine on that.

After Bo's meltdown at NDSU yesterday, Mike Riley. If I was a betting man, I'd bet your farm and mine on that.

So, is there any chance at all that if Bo gets fired from his YSU job, that could somehow free NU from having to pay him any more. It seems that if he is fired for cause there, that ought to be 'cause' for us to quit paying him too. After all, his YSU salary is used to reduce our obligation so why wouldn't his YSU dismissal also be a dismissal for cause for us as well under some legal theory of equitable subrogation and mitigation principles. After all, we are only obligated to keep paying, presumably because he was terminated without cause entitling him to continued compensation.

So, is there any chance at all that if Bo gets fired from his YSU job, that could somehow free NU from having to pay him any more. It seems that if he is fired for cause there, that ought to be 'cause' for us to quit paying him too. After all, his YSU salary is used to reduce our obligation so why wouldn't his YSU dismissal also be a dismissal for cause for us as well under some legal theory of equitable subrogation and mitigation principles. After all, we are only obligated to keep paying, presumably because he was terminated without cause entitling him to continued compensation.

My head hurts.