Wisconsin Week: Monday practice quick-hits

zoogs

I cannot wait for this game.

It's payback time for one of the ugliest, most embarrassing losses by the Huskers on National TV in 5 years at least. Had the Badgers not taken the foot off the gas, Gordon would have rushed for almost 600 yards. And they would have scored close to 80.

Come on Huskers - it's payback time! Games in Lincoln! Let's do this!

GBR!

• Fire 2

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Monday-practice-quick-hits-40007674

Call me a glutton for punishment, but nothing will dampen my enthusiasm for following this year.

Looks like we're going to see that Freedom-Collins-McMullen-Gangwish line (I'm not sure I have it in the right order). These notes are all defense oriented.

I'm nervous about our D-line holding up, thinking back to how we had to play DE Cam Meredith at DT during the 2012 CCG blowout. I'd rather see that "quick" lineup against a "smaller" O-line.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Monday-practice-quick-hits-40007674

Call me a glutton for punishment, but nothing will dampen my enthusiasm for following this year.

Looks like we're going to see that Freedom-Collins-McMullen-Gangwish line (I'm not sure I have it in the right order). These notes are all defense oriented.

I'm nervous about our D-line holding up, thinking back to how we had to play DE Cam Meredith at DT during the 2012 CCG blowout. I'd rather see that "quick" lineup against a "smaller" O-line.

McMullen is pushing 3 bills already. He is a DT playing DE. Cam was a DE playing a DT. I think we will be alright

Is M Rose Ivey playing this week or still out? Vincent Valentine? Banderas? How's DPE doing?

Banders seems doubtful (from the article). Valentine might be ready, but with all the talk of McMullen and Stoltenberg it sounds like they're quite unsure about it as well. DPE was only used sparingly last week and I'd expect maybe a step up, but it might take more time to get to full speed with the injury he sustained.

I forgot how Rose-Ivey was hurt.

I cannot wait for this game.

It's payback time for one of the ugliest, most embarrassing losses by the Huskers on National TV in 5 years at least. Had the Badgers not taken the foot off the gas, Gordon would have rushed for almost 600 yards. And they would have scored close to 80.

Come on Huskers - it's payback time! Games in Lincoln! Let's do this!

GBR!

Agree.

We win this game and it's one we can feel good about for sure. Can't wash away the suck of last weekend, but we could sure make a statement about who we are and what we're about if we choose to go into this game and take this farkin win.

This is one of those statement games.

• Fire 1

Anxious to see how the guys play in the national stage again. A good gauge as far as their mentality login forward. With the nut kick of that loss, coupled with the comments on the board and press gate it will be interesting to see if the team is crawling into a shell or comes out swinging. Whisky owns us. Time to start getting the pride back one drive at a time.

we don't have a chance in hell of winning this game........should be 14 point dawgs!

"We" what position you playing on saturday? How many hours of practice are you putting in? How many classes do you have to go to during the week?

You say We and yet you have us losing by 14. Awesome fan

No Maurice, no Williams. Stoltenburg is your only DT backup. Wisky will come looking to pound us again and again. Better pray the "no talent" backups and walk-ons on defense have the stamina to hold up all game because Chryst will scheme it to keep them on the field all day. :ohnoes