What does a victory over Wisconsin do for you?

3-3 would feel so much better than 2-4. A win would reignite my hopes for a bowl game. A loss....really wouldn't effect me like last week.

My gut is telling me we will win this game but i refuse to get my hopes up. In fact my expectations are pretty low, if not nonexsistant. I'm in full on last year of Callahan mode. I'll watch the game, compartmentalize each play and root for the kids like one them was mine. I'll keep an eye on stats. Internally celebrate each yard gained, and tackle made.

Me, too. I went to Ohio State so I'm sitting here in my OSU stuff until 3:30, then put on the Nebraska gear and root for Huskers at 3:30 like I have done for the better part of 35 years or more. Expectations are for the win, but not sure what to think based on the way the Huskers have lost the three games this year. I guess it won't be safe until the clock strikes 0:00. Even then it might not be (remember Texas 2009 Big XII Championship)

3-3 would feel so much better than 2-4. A win would reignite my hopes for a bowl game. A loss....really wouldn't effect me like last week.

My gut is telling me we will win this game but i refuse to get my hopes up. In fact my expectations are pretty low, if not nonexsistant. I'm in full on last year of Callahan mode. I'll watch the game, compartmentalize each play and root for the kids like one them was mine. I'll keep an eye on stats. Internally celebrate each yard gained, and tackle made.

Boy was I wrong! This game somehow managed to get under my skin even more than BYU. So much for not letting a loss effect me! Holy Crap! I'm a grown man and I'm pouting like a baby. And this after entering the game with the mindset quoted above.