What if?

Amac3309

Good OP. I'm not one who thinks the coaches should be fired. But I absolutely agree we are taking a lot harder look at these games because they were losses. With wins, you don't really know how to quantify the mistakes you see, and they're easier to gloss over. But when you lose, especially when you lose close, it's much easier to quantify. You can see if we had done just this one thing differently, or this one thing, or these couple things, it could have been the difference in the game.

It's funny because I'm a broncos fan also, I kinda feel the same about both teams regardless of their record, the Broncos have won the kind of games the huskers have lost.

Winning has put a band aid on a bullet wound in the Broncos case, and would have done the same for the Huskers.

An honest question for everyone wanting the coaches fired after 6 games. Is your vitriol based on the record?

So what if:

1) The hail mary gets knocked down

2) Illinois receiver drops the last pass

3) Wisconsin kicker misses again

So we sit at 5-1, yet literally nothing has changed in terms of the way the kids have played or the coaches have coached.

Do your opinions still stand?

giphy.gif