Husker Press Conference - 10/12

Mavric

Everybody should watch Jack Gangwish's press conference. He answers a lot of questions honestly about how players feel and are dealing with things.

http://www.huskers.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=4531707

Great, great interview. Gangwish is very well spoken. Just seeing him in that interview makes me swell with pride that he's on our team. :thumbs:

• Fire 1

Everybody should watch Jack Gangwish's press conference. He answers a lot of questions honestly about how players feel and are dealing with things.

http://www.huskers.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=4531707

Great, great interview. Gangwish is very well spoken. Just seeing him in that interview makes me swell with pride that he's on our team. :thumbs:

Agree. I couldn't figure out how to imbed the video... Is it possible to do that?

If you haven't watched Jack Gangwish speaking with the media today, give it a watch. It'll help you get your head right about the Huskers.

"I understand the scope of Husker football in this area, the magnitude of what it means to people," he said. "That's pretty common for guys from the state. We know. We lived it. We're fans first and now we're football players. We didn't come here because we wanted to be (2-4). That wasn't anybody's dream. For those guys who grew up in Husker Nation and just like everyone else, they're hoping next year's the one. They want the glory days back."

• Fire 2

Go Big Red!

Minny should be worried, it is possible losing this game to Nebraska. Play who can play on the gridiron and don't waste my time about who is not their anymore or your list of injuries - shut up and play the game Minny. We held our own this year, we may be limbing along but we have nothing to lose.

Let us have some fun on game day. This weekend we return the favor to the gopher nuts, win at their house this Saturday. The 4th quarter is ours this time and I hope we do not get the crew from the last two weeks calling the game. Those zebras need to go back to training to be refs in the Big Ten.

Have a wonderful week Husker Nation

• Fire 1