Win or lose

hucksker

I am behind this team 100%.

The players on this team are some very good young men and I am proud to have them representing Nebraska and our football program.

They are giving great effort and if they continue at this level we surely will become bowl eligible.

Tomorrow morning, we all need to bring Memorial Stadium to a high pitch of excitement and keep it high throughout the game.

Let's help our team gain a big victory.

GO BIG RED.

• Fire 6

I am worried about this game, I have a gut feeling there will be a regression.

Northwestern always is prepared to play us. Hope I am wrong, GBR!

At this point I don't know if Iowa and Michigan are good teams, or if NW is bad. I am leaning towards NW being bad. The weather is warm and sunny with no rain, but 14 mph wind. Can TA throw in the wind? I think we can beat NW if we can score 20 points, and have enough healthy players on D to be fresh in the last 2 minutes.

I am worried about this game, I have a gut feeling there will be a regression.

Northwestern always is prepared to play us. Hope I am wrong, GBR!

At this point I don't know if Iowa and Michigan are good teams, or if NW is bad. I am leaning towards NW being bad. The weather is warm and sunny with no rain, but 14 mph wind. Can TA throw in the wind? I think we can beat NW if we can score 20 points, and have enough healthy players on D to be fresh in the last 2 minutes.

The are #17 in total defense right now, and I have no doubt that the watched film of our secondary. I think they will air it out, and be effective. I'm worried about the NU offense keeping up.

High scoring game, my prediction.

Welcome to the board, hucksker! I'm with you. This team needs our support, win or lose, and especially this season.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the game; I think it helps that the Huskers are playing at home with a little bit of momentum. In a lot of ways, I think the team is ready to put the first half of the season behind them.

• Fire 1

Welcome to the board, hucksker! I'm with you. This team needs our support, win or lose, and especially this season.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the game; I think it helps that the Huskers are playing at home with a little bit of momentum. In a lot of ways, I think the team is ready to put the first half of the season behind them.

We are all ready to put the first half of the season behind us! Lets start by kicking the snot out of a team while they are down!