Would Tommy play QB in the NFL if ...

NUance

Well, I rescind slightly my previous remarks re: TA as a pro QB prospect, this coming after watching Ty Taylor playing for the Bills. TA does have a cannon for an arm and maybe after another year of develop he can refine his over all skills, especially in the short passing game. His running/scramble skills are always a plus also. So, I wouldn't completely rule out his chances at this point.

Well, I rescind slightly my previous remarks re: TA as a pro QB prospect, this coming after watching Ty Taylor playing for the Bills. TA does have a cannon for an arm and maybe after another year of develop he can refine his over all skills, especially in the short passing game. His running/scramble skills are always a plus also. So, I wouldn't completely rule out his chances at this point.

Ooops. Well, to add, I think TA is one of the better dual QBs in CFB and am looking forward to what he can do next year with improvement.