Nebraska's Relevance

CooterRay

BS.

That's where, as has been said, you are pulling this out of your ass.

Not one person is sitting back perfectly happy with this season. Nobody is claiming this season as a whole is a great success.

We are so sorry, however, that we all don't wallow in the misery that must be your fandom. Sorry we choose to not sit around and think nothing but doom and gloom and we actually find ways to enjoy the games see something positive.

Again.....so sorry you are so embarrassed to be a part of the same fan base as us.

Alright man, I've got better things to do today than argue with someone who has such a clear misunderstanding of what I'm saying here. Enjoy your day and go give them a B in the grade thread, the season has been pretty decent I guess, what more could I hope for, right, LOL!!!
You obviously didn't see the post I already put there. And, I fully understand what you are saying about being embarrassed by having such pathetic fans as to actually be finding things to enjoy.

Great. Now you're not embarrassed to be a Husker fan. You are embarrassed that you have to stoop so low as to be in the same group as fans who are happy we beat a top ten team and have a chance to beat another one tomorrow.

I feel so sorry for you.

I don't think your quite grasping what I'm saying here, a win on Friday will be a ton of fun, and if all you're concerned with is partying at the bars Friday night, then it will be perfect for you... I'm complaining about the sentiment of the board regarding this season as a whole. If a poll were created asking "with a win over Iowa, will you be satisfied with the 2015 season?", a significant portion of this board answers yes, IMHO... I've certainly enjoyed all of the wins, but the program is abysmal, right now, ranks with some of the worst seasons of the past 30 years or more, I'm not sure how that apparently isn't concerning to you, or how people can possibly state that we are close to relevancy again. If you have missed this point of view somehow, please refer to the grading this season thread, it is particularly disturbing.
Why don't you go ahead and make that poll instead of making stuff up.
I can read the board just fine, I don't need the poll. Feel free to create it if you think the results will be contrary to what the recent discussions on this board have shown me.
You might be able to read the posts on the board but you are incapable of interpreting them.

I have seen the grading thread and you're making up your own definitions for the grade and ignoring what people are actually saying. I said I'd give the season a B- if we win out. But I'm not at all satisfied with a B-. In fact I'm not satisfied unless we get an A.

Great. Now you're not embarrassed to be a Husker fan. You are embarrassed that you have to stoop so low as to be in the same group as fans who are happy we beat a top ten team and have a chance to beat another one tomorrow.

I feel so sorry for you.

I don't think your quite grasping what I'm saying here, a win on Friday will be a ton of fun, and if all you're concerned with is partying at the bars Friday night, then it will be perfect for you... I'm complaining about the sentiment of the board regarding this season as a whole. If a poll were created asking "with a win over Iowa, will you be satisfied with the 2015 season?", a significant portion of this board answers yes, IMHO... I've certainly enjoyed all of the wins, but the program is abysmal, right now, ranks with some of the worst seasons of the past 30 years or more, I'm not sure how that apparently isn't concerning to you, or how people can possibly state that we are close to relevancy again. If you have missed this point of view somehow, please refer to the grading this season thread, it is particularly disturbing.
Why don't you go ahead and make that poll instead of making stuff up.
I can read the board just fine, I don't need the poll. Feel free to create it if you think the results will be contrary to what the recent discussions on this board have shown me.
You might be able to read the posts on the board but you are incapable of interpreting them.

I have seen the grading thread and you're making up your own definitions for the grade and ignoring what people are actually saying. I said I'd give the season a B- if we win out. But I'm not at all satisfied with a B-. In fact I'm not satisfied unless we get an A.

He must have been one of those students in school that was happy when he finally got his grade up to a C-.

Reading interpretation must have been part of the problem.