Should Callahan wear NU shirts, pants, etc.???

Comments like this are why i don't post here anymore. It's people like formerfan that make some message boards unreadable. I'm fairly certain he's not a husker fan, because if he actually is (or was) he is a sad, sad pathetic human being.

I liked this board when I first started posting here, but I have found a better one. One where non husker trolls aren't allowed to rant and rave about rediculous things like what kind of shirt Bill Callahan wears.

There is a difference between letting people have their opinions and letting people polute a perfectly good husker supporting message board with useless babble like formerfan and benard bestow.

I still read the recruiting board because Eric the Red and others do a great job of keeing things up to date with recruits and what not, but for husker discussion, I have moved on.

Go Big Red!

Blackshirt and ETR have a handle on things around here. I have faith that if things continue , they will handle things acordingly. Besides I never let negativity run me off. Stand up for yourself and let your opinion be known.

As far as a better sight. You are entitled to your opinion. I dont think that a sight with nothing but sunshine pumpers is better. Thats my opinion.

Blackshirt and ETR have a handle on things around here. I have faith that if things continue , they will handle things acordingly. Besides I never let negativity run me off. Stand up for yourself and let your opinion be known.

As far as a better sight. You are entitled to your opinion.  I dont think that a sight with nothing but sunshine pumpers is better. Thats my opinion.

I don't think he said sun-shine pumpers did he? There is difference of opinion on the board he is talking about, but you don't see crap like Billy slash should have wore a nebraska shirt. That is a little Extreme wouldn't you say.

As far as a better sight. You are entitled to your opinion.  I dont think that a sight with nothing but sunshine pumpers is better. Thats my opinion.

I don't think he said sun-shine pumpers did he? There is difference of opinion on the board he is talking about, but you don't see crap like Billy slash should have wore a nebraska shirt. That is a little Extreme wouldn't you say.

What do you consider extreme about "Billy slash should have wore a nebraska shirt"? Not criticizing just curious.

I tend to agree with HSKRNOKC. A board where everyone agrees and a board where all is sunshiny would be quite boring. The great thing about this board (most of the time) is that there is a variety of opinions and points of view.

I believe he meant that if FF is criticizing BC for not wearing a shirt he could at least call him by his appropriate name or title. I may not agree with everything that President Bush has to say or what he does but I respect the office he is elected to. Calling Coach Callahan something like Billy C or Slash does not denote any respect for either the person or the position that they hold. No respect you must acquit. Sorry wrong trial.

GBR GBR GBR

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I don't think this is a good board, it is and i appreciate the mods that keep it going. I just don't see any reason why "opinions" like Billy slash should wear huskers shirts at press conferences have any amount of good in them. They don't cause good football discussion, they just cause people to get mad.

As far as being on a site where there are only "sunshine pumpers" i really see nothing wrong with that because there is serious football discussion (which there also is here), however, idiotic comments aren't simply seen as differing opinions, but are seen for what they are, a guy trying to make trouble that is not using facts to back up an argument, just his opinion that everyone already knows is coming. I'm sure this kind of environment isn't for anyone, but I enjoy it.

Again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and i do enjoy the recruiting section of this site. But while I like to argue and discuss issues related to the huskers as much as anyone, listening to usless ramblings about what our coach is wearing isn't my idea of football discussion.

Go Big Red!

Comments like this are why i don't post here anymore. It's people like formerfan that make some message boards unreadable. I'm fairly certain he's not a husker fan, because if he actually is (or was) he is a sad, sad pathetic human being.

I liked this board when I first started posting here, but I have found a better one. One where non husker trolls aren't allowed to rant and rave about rediculous things like what kind of shirt Bill Callahan wears.

There is a difference between letting people have their opinions and letting people polute a perfectly good husker supporting message board with useless babble like formerfan and benard bestow.

I still read the recruiting board because Eric the Red and others do a great job of keeing things up to date with recruits and what not, but for husker discussion, I have moved on.

Go Big Red!

Not sure what you are talking about. This board is extra mild compared the couple i have seen. 95% of the people here seem to agree with most of what is being said. This prick that started this thread is a rare exception from what i have seen.